1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars Episode VII: Luke Skywalker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just wonder how long will he be in this outfit in TLJ . I think I'll still wait until this gets discounted :dunno

Although seems like his robotic hand will be gloved with his black outfit so this might be a must have after all

Decisions :slap

I just wonder how long will he be in this outfit in TLJ . I think I'll still wait until this gets discounted :dunno

Although seems like his robotic hand will be gloved with his black outfit so this might be a must have after all

Decisions :slap

You could always buy the robotic hand loose :X

I got the Sideshow notification that my card will be charged on 18th Aug a few days before it arrives in their warehouse. So I assume it'll start shipping next week.

Not sure about the changes since the proto but this figure looked awesome on display at Celebration...looking forward to 8/30!

I got the email as well. And when I was looking at my order last night I realized there was no coupon applied even though I swear I did use one since this figure has been on the eligible list forever. :gah:

I have an IKEA detolf and plan to display TFA Luke and Resistance Rey on the top shelf to recreate the final scene...

does anyone know if you can get a background picture of that scene? Is there someone who makes custom backgrounds for the detolfs?

Back