1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars Episode VII: Luke Skywalker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tumblr_o05ceqAGqN1ufkupjo1_500.gif

"Memories, memories never fade..."

giphy.gif

And the one in RotJ on the bridge in Bright Tree Village before leaving to confront Vader. :lecture

He actually knew she was his sister during that time too. :lol

This is the best image I've seen of this figure so far! It bears some resemblance in this pic at least. Still needs a lot of work though, especially how spot on they've got old man Han!

Chatter on this really died down. Anyone have any guesses on when it will go up for PO? I presume it will, as there hasn't been a 1/6 HT SW figure prototype teased that hasn't made it to PO, at least to my knowledge.

Definitely went from not sure closer to a buy. I'd like to see it next to the last Hong shot. Don't really see the Bridges that was a bit there in the last sculpt.

Honestly putting them side by side it seems like the difference could just be a different angle and lighting. Hopefully it's going up for PO soon though.

4aa478575b8b564e5c9e94761db81511.jpg

Honestly putting them side by side it seems like the difference could just be a different angle and lighting. Hopefully it's going up for PO soon though.

4aa478575b8b564e5c9e94761db81511.jpg

Could be - eyebrows look slightly more relaxed but it could be the light.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back