1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars: Episode VII - Han & Chewbacca Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars: Episode VII - Han & Chewbacca Collectible Figure

here is Chewbacca taking time off for the holidays. chewbacca christmas.jpg

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars: Episode VII - Han & Chewbacca Collectible Figure

Seriously thinking about picking up Han... my only holdback is not having any sequel trilogy figures at the moment.... it’s between getting Han or grabbing the battlefront/ESB snowtrooper and keeping my collection OT Empire based

Finally found a han at a Forbidden Planet for regular price. I've been looking for him since SS sold out.

Han is great. Still one of the top couple figure in my collection. If I had to pick one figure from TFA he would definitely be it.

Finally found a han at a Forbidden Planet for regular price. I've been looking for him since SS sold out.

Forbidden Planet is great! They have fair prices. I picked up the two set Han & Chewie from them this week as well.

Nice pic, Qui Gon! Love the arm bandage. Picked one up for my ANH Chewie.

Nice work! That’s the best I’ve seen of this Chewie yet!

That’s some nice futzing with Chewie! Indeed one of the best I’ve seen the TFA version look.

Agreed on that...Really nice work on that.

Cool photos! :clap

Thanks you guys!

Great shots QGF. So is that also with the infamous full blown upper lip "surgery" ?

Wow, sorry for the incredibly late reply, Hoody. Yes, that is the full philtrum reduction mod...

Now that I have Han was seriously considering getting a Chewie to go with it, but that face is so not right.

Now that I have Han was seriously considering getting a Chewie to go with it, but that face is so not right.

Wonder if they’ll do a TFA version and go back to the ANH headsculpt but with new fur colours ?? That’s what id be doing if i were HT.

I guess there is also a hood chance for one final Ep9 version too.

Easily my favorite Chewie of the two so far, now that he’s “fixed”.

877365AA55AC4C079B50.jpeg

IMG20171212101528.jpg

IMG20171212104035.jpg

Last edited:

Thanks Matrix! Means a lot coming from the man who may have the best two Chewies ever!

Last edited:

Get version 1. Still avail at a lot of places.

Thanks, bought version 1 a while ago, just thought this new version would look great next to old Han. I preordered ol Luke instead. These two are gonna look great together on my detolf shelf.

So which is the better chewie to buy and why?. I'm looking to add one to my collection and I keep reading different things. I believe there have been two production runs of this one.

Sent from a point in space and time

Here's my Han after a bunch of work I did on him over the weekend. For me the golden hair was just throwing off the likeness too much, so I decided to gray it up a bit (although I may still need to tweak that some more). I also darkened and weathered the jacket, weathered the holster, slightly darkened the boots, took in the pants to make them a bit less baggy without the padding, gave him some thinner padding around the torso, weathered the blaster, and painted the scope a gloss black like it appears in the movie.

I know the shoulders are probably still a bit too wide, but I don't have any other good bodies on hand so will probably just have to make do with this one.

View attachment 342046

View attachment 342047

View attachment 342048

View attachment 342049

This is the Best looking Han Solo from TFA I've seen great job

Back