1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars: Episode VII - Han & Chewbacca Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars: Episode VII - Han & Chewbacca Collectible Figure

My money is on a "Solo:A Star Wars Story" Han Chewy 2-Pack first :monkey3

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars: Episode VII - Han & Chewbacca Collectible Figure

I snapped the bottom jaw off of my Chewbacca :panic::panic::panic:

Anyone know how to fix it?

I just sold this set and of course, I'm now having sellers regret. Anyone know of , or a have a set for a decent price that won't require I eat Ramen noodles for the rest of the year? lol

1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars: Episode VII - Han & Chewbacca Collectible Figure

I just sold this set and of course, I'm now having sellers regret. Anyone know of , or a have a set for a decent price that won't require I eat Ramen noodles for the rest of the year? lol

Oh no. Why would you sell it?

Ironically enough I swore I wouldn’t buy this but ended up as I want to have the legacy figures together from the new trilogy.

Oh no. Why would you sell it?

Ironically enough I swore I wouldn’t buy this but ended up as I want to have the legacy figures together from the new trilogy.

I sold it out of stupidity to be honest, lol. I was lucky enough to buy it back, this hobby is something else.

Anyone think that eventually the material of the brown jacket and boots will flake eventually?

51B7A73097C447BB92E9.jpeg

I’m liking this figure more than I expected. Just need a Luke and Leia to complete the display

e8b558e83efdbee68e4a14e632e15c44.jpg
c53e1157a8fcc19c4a01ba0620383837.jpg

i like mine. when I got him I was afraid that his face would look hideous like some of the photos I have seen of this version of him. and you got his bandolier on the wrong side it goes on the other side of him.

Yeah, I realized that later on while looking at pictures of Chewie. I think that my brain is so used to Worf from Star Trek wearing his sash on the other side (and he's my other favorite sash wearing alien) that I put it on that way and didn't realize it :)

I sold it out of stupidity to be honest, lol. I was lucky enough to buy it back, this hobby is something else.

Anyone think that eventually the material of the brown jacket and boots will flake eventually?

Supposedly (and I put a HUGE emphasis on the word "supposedly") the gel or spray that is sold in stores to protect leather coats also works on HT leather. I didn't even know that was a problem with figures until someone posted a picture of his Eric Draven where the coat was destroyed. That's made me leery of buying the Mezco Judge Dredd :(

I’m liking this figure more than I expected. Just need a Luke and Leia to complete the display

e8b558e83efdbee68e4a14e632e15c44.jpg
c53e1157a8fcc19c4a01ba0620383837.jpg

Man, that DOES look pretty awesome. I just bought Chewie by himself so I never got the older Han Solo. Kind of wishing I did after looking at your pics. Oh well though :)

Old Han is still one of my top favorites. Very well executed figure.

I just picked this set up from BBTS, can’t wait to get them in collection.

I really don't care for my Chewie, it really is an awful figure and in hindsight now I wish I had just ordered Han! Was a lot of money to spend on a figure that I can't wait to chuck on the bonfire. No amount of modding gets this looking like an accurate Chewie, just slightly more passable.

I wonder if they will finally get it right for the new Han Solo movie or whether they've just given up now. Either way I won't be burnt like last time and falling for the Proto photos!

Yeah even though there have been some excellent mods in here that make it look a whole lot better, I still have to struggle to see an actual likeness to Chewie. And I don't expect HT will get any closer with the Solo version.

They may redeem the over with the new Solo movie, but I doubt it [emoji22]

Sent from a point in space and time

Back