1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars: Episode VII - Han & Chewbacca Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars: Episode VII - Han & Chewbacca Collectible Figure

Does anyone know when Sideshow will be getting their stock?

1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars: Episode VII - Han & Chewbacca Collectible Figure

You sure? I'm pretty certain it's RotS.

Maybe it's in both.

But Luke says that to the Emperor to which he responds:

"And your faith in your friends is yours"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars: Episode VII - Han & Chewbacca Collectible Figure

How do i put this in the most gentle way possible...?

This Chewbacca is ****ing ridiculous looking.
I have Chewie and he is ok. My nose isn't as bad as some. It's by far the worst HT item I own.

"Your overconfidence is your weakness"
" Your faith in your friends is yours"

Emperor and Luke banter on the 2nd Death Star

ROTJ

Maybe it's in both.

But Luke says that to the Emperor to which he responds:

"And your faith in your friends is yours"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

H183gQq.gif

To put into context: what's your second worst HT item?

Black widow was my least fav before Chewie but I never really regretted buying widow whereas I kinda wish I'd left Chewie for the inevitable MK 3 version.

Just keep it as mint as possible and sell it off later. You nearly always get your full price back. I did the same with tdk batman.

Looks like I'm stuck with the two pack. 20% cancellation fee at alter ego!

This has been out awhile. When is SS getting their stock?

Just keep it as mint as possible and sell it off later. You nearly always get your full price back. I did the same with tdk batman.
Good advise🙂. Cheers

No problem! Plus this figure will probably be pretty scarse cause it's mostly part of a 2 pack.

Just got my final payment notice for the 2-pack from Sideshow. Hopefully that means shipping next week.

I got Chewie a few weeks back.
Have to say that I gave him a bit of a trim and touched up the color a bit around the mouth.
I actually like him a lot more now. The trimming and color touch ups were done gradually over several days.
I tend to mess around with his pose and his hair: he looks pretty cool when you scruffy him up a bit.

In mean time, I've finally received the email saying that Han is on the way. Arriving during the weekend or early next week.

Based on some photos here, this figure should be stunning.

Final notice for 2 pack next week. Shipping the 5th.

Anyone get a shipping soon notice for the single Han?

Anyone get a shipping soon notice for the single Han?
My last flex payment was pushed forward to May 5th!! Gutted.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

My last flex payment was pushed forward to May 5th!! Gutted.

Ah junk. I was hoping it would start shipping soon. Guess we gotta wait a longer.

Yeah same here. I was tempted to buy direct from HK but the price tag was beyond ridiculous!

Back