1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars: Episode VII - Han & Chewbacca Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars: Episode VII - Han & Chewbacca Collectible Figure

Very wise decision.

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars: Episode VII - Han & Chewbacca Collectible Figure

Anyone have any tips for getting the cartridges on Han's jacket? I messed with them for a few minutes before I became frustrated with them.

I still think the ANH Version of chewy is great. I even thought TFA Chewy looked bad when HT first came out with the proto pics.

The ANH version has it's faults but is superb compared to the latest sorry offering.

IMG_2162.jpg

I still think the ANH Version of chewy is great. I even thought TFA Chewy looked bad when HT first came out with the proto pics.

The ANH version has it's faults but is superb compared to the latest sorry offering.

View attachment 328257

Yeah but let's be honest here, that's not out of the box!

Not everyone here is a mod expert!

All you need to do is comb his furs to make him look good. No intensive mod needed.

Sent from my SM-G870W using Tapatalk

I used fabric pens just go over it with a light brown

Yeah but let's be honest here, that's not out of the box!

Not everyone here is a mod expert!

This made me laugh. I wasn't sure if you were serious. :lol

All you need to do is comb his furs to make him look good. No intensive mod needed.

A COMB?!!??

What kind of high tech piece of machinery is this? It likely costs $3,500.00!!!!

Thanks a lot HT! We need $3,500.00 to make our figure look good!

:mad:

His head is wet trying to style it, I took the photo in the cruelest daylight IMG_3742.JPGIMG_3744.JPGIMG_3745.JPG

A COMB?!!??

What kind of high tech piece of machinery is this? It likely costs $3,500.00!!!!

Thanks a lot HT! We need $3,500.00 to make our figure look good!

:mad:
Trust me, it is a worthwhile investment. You can also style endless Black Widows and Scarlet Witches making them much more accurate to the source material. [emoji1]

This made me laugh. I wasn't sure if you were serious. :lol

It doesn't look like a simply case of brushing to me! The fur on the face of ANH Chewie isn't that light!

Someone please photoshop a bag over Chewie's head...lol. Sorry, but that head is not good. Next down, he's great! Old han is amazing looking.

Back