1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars: Episode VII - Han & Chewbacca Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars: Episode VII - Han & Chewbacca Collectible Figure

Same here. Looks like a promising mod. Can't wait to see the final result.

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars: Episode VII - Han & Chewbacca Collectible Figure

I have nothing but a mixture of admiration and sadness for anyone who is improving the figure through these extensive mods (sadness because that's $300 down the drain). My venom is all for the team at Hot Toys that thought releasing a figure in this poor condition was ok.

IMG_4166_1_2_2.jpg

My Han just arrived at customs in NY. Hope he's not held up there for too long.

"Hello darkness, my old friend.....(sigh)"

5fe9fbbfae389966075cdc555d66a2bd.jpg

While I don't think this looks like Chewie, I'm falling in love with it the more I see it. He looks like he needs a friend. If this were mine I'd keep it as-is just because it's so unique. It has a lot of character!

I find it hard to believe Chewy is a HT product.....

I find it hard to believe Chewy is a HT product.....

:exactly: This figure will go down as a classic blunder that I imagine Hot Toys will want to put behind them...

All they had to do was stick to the ANH version but make the fur lighter! How could they **** that up so badly?

So... basically Hot Toys packed together the best likeness award and the worst ? That's weird...

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

I remember walking through Toys R Us with my six year old son and laughing at this thing on their shelves...who could have imagined back then that when Hot Toys finally released a TFA Chewbacca it would have actually turned out worse...

image.jpeg

I'm to pick mine up today.
Not sure which batch this will have come from.

I did want to scope out feedback on Sideshow, but I couldn't locate it on the site.

IMG_3734.JPGIMG_3736.JPGIMG_3737.jpg

I've just been working on Chewbacca making fur darker and little touch ups
I think he looks decent now I'm happy with it

1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars: Episode VII - Han & Chewbacca Collectible Figure

Yeah, that looks great though I'd love to see some pictures in daylight or better light, James, since it seems like you got a good one. And even better with the coloring.

This is one of those cases where if I see a really good one I'll have to ask to buy the floor model. It's gonna be like the old days, Do you have this in stock? How's his upper lip, can you drive a bus across it?

Hopefully someone in NY will have him in the next couple weeks, but I'm still really happy with ANH Chewie and was never really considering this one seriously.

View attachment 328212View attachment 328213View attachment 328214

I've just been working on Chewbacca making fur darky and little touch ups
I think he looks decent now I'm happy with it

yeah but unfortunately at this price, especially with over $500 for the two pack, decent doesn't cut it. I'll be cancelling mine unfortunately
I really wanted it and wanted it to be good but for the price ....it's just to much for not enough.

Back