1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars: Episode VII - Han & Chewbacca Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars: Episode VII - Han & Chewbacca Collectible Figure

bb4e70db3f3b3f74e751e522b41e6689.jpg
2fe0056729e8b3778e79297d32fdf073.jpg
679ccb33893710c1865a749c93ed1029.jpg
d5d5f471e3dd0e2dad67f2fcc61c22a1.jpg

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars: Episode VII - Han & Chewbacca Collectible Figure

Can someone please put some ****in gel on this guys hair. Grease it up a little! Nobody wears their hair that dry looking!

That looks............terrible.

Could all of these pictures just be distorted...? If not this could be the biggest blunder that Hot Toys has made in quite some time...un-buyable!

Now you guys know how I view the first Chewie release, both are bad in their own way. HT should really be ashamed....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Could all of these pictures just be distorted...? If not this could be the biggest blunder that Hot Toys has made in quite some time...un-buyable!

I dunno. Look at MxBxM's pics and look at a closeup of mine. Straight out of the box, by the way, with zero futzing.

There are some serious inconsistencies here. It can't just be a matter of camera distortion. Except for the long top lip (which doesn't look nearly as out of proportion on mine as many I've seen), I got what I consider to be a perfect Chewbacca. Others look barely recognizable as a Wookiee.

4qEVFNC.jpg

WOW :horror thought they nailed the 1st version, in the above pics everything looks off even the body proportions.

Yeah I tried to stay as positive as possible but there is no way around it. They need to rethink the approach. Either sculpt that head or start from scratch

Back