1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars: Episode VII - Han & Chewbacca Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars: Episode VII - Han & Chewbacca Collectible Figure

I cannot justify a Han without a Chewie........its just......wrong.

So until they get both of them nailed down.......no buy

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars: Episode VII - Han & Chewbacca Collectible Figure

I cannot justify a Han without a Chewie........its just......wrong.

So until they get both of them nailed down.......no buy

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I have ANH Chewie without Han and I am cool!!! Han is just another figure ANH Chewie is a piece of modern art!!!

I have ANH Han and Chewie and just TFA Han.

An ESB Chewbacca hopefully has a parted out C-3PO to make it really stand out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah but personally I find it hard to get very many good poses with a stiff, sculpted neck. At least any that look very natural. Even turning it slightly to the side always looks odd to me, with the way the entire neck moves along with the head.

And the fact you can see an occasional neck joint or whatever doesn't keep these from still looking like expensive and sophisticated collectibles to me.

Problem is Hot Toys isn't very good at doing ball-joint heads - at least with the figures I have experience of - so even when the neck is part of the body it still looks stiff and unnatural (DX10 T-800 suffers badly from this much to my dismay). For the sake of not having ugly seams or even visible gaps between the neck and the head I personally would prefer sculpted necks in this situation where they just don't seem to be successful with the alternative.

Last edited:

Any recommendations? I've always been leery of EBay preorders. Thank you though!

Well, all the quality ones charge above retail, so do a search. My rule of thumb: if a seller has a 1000 or more transactions and a 98.5% or higher average, probably a safe bet

I've bought off of "LoonenToys" many times. Prob 10 HTs and I will continue with him as I live in Canada and it is cheaper for me than SS. Always reliable, quick messages back for all inquiries. Comes in directly from HK so always get the figure early.

Also...100% I'll be getting the K-2S0 now. Have to get a Rogue One figure. Probably the most awesome potential SW combo would Chewie and K-2S0.

Go for it, I would think it would be really tough to pass up the last iteration of Ford as Solo if he's your favorite character, such a damn good job they did too. I have to say that I think he might look best with the blue coat on, even though I'll probably display him most of the time in his regular jacket. The blue will look great on the shelf too since I sold off my Hoth Han.

16796912_10154236742247344_2457015524472943739_o.jpg

16835788_10154236742942344_1720365321335844027_o.jpg

Yep. I want to try and display Han with his young former self. Hoth Han could be epic...

Exactly like ANH version but lighter

IMG_3589.JPGIMG_3590.jpgIMG_3608.JPGIMG_3609.JPGIMG_3610.JPGIMG_3613.jpgIMG_3614.jpgIMG_3615.jpgIMG_3616.JPGIMG_3617.JPGIMG_3618.JPGIMG_3619.JPGIMG_3620.JPGIMG_3621.JPGIMG_3622.jpgIMG_3623.JPGIMG_3624.JPGIMG_3625.jpgIMG_3626.jpgIMG_3626.jpgIMG_3627.jpg

I think he looks great!

Jnix's head sculpt

Exactly like anh you say? Comparison picture then maybe? Side by side? Gotta say he looks great in those pictures and the snout doesn't look any worse than the ANH version. Looks like the mouth looks better when it's open.

Looks better.

How's that working mouth? Looks much better with the mouth open.

Back