1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars: Episode VII - Han & Chewbacca Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars: Episode VII - Han & Chewbacca Collectible Figure

Looks like I will be cutting off quite a bit of excess hair near the lips and corners of the mouth. I saw someone do this to their anh version and it looked terrific!

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars: Episode VII - Han & Chewbacca Collectible Figure

Exactly like anh you say? Comparison picture then maybe? Side by side?

Sold ANH chewy fur too dark for me I didn't like it in the end it was bugging me
I know what I'm talking about with comparing the two I had 3 ANH chewbacca's at once.
This to me screams chewy I know he's not perfect but that lightness on his face makes a world of difference
And he's not the bright orangey colour in person he's alright especially under artificial light looks good

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=326748

Look at this custom. What he did to the fur around the mouth is excellent! You should see the corners of Chewie's mouth. It's one of the reasons the snout looks so big I'm sure. Can't wait to get this.. Will be a while though. 😟

Yes it works fine but if you leave open
It goes shuts on it's own

hey, anyone bought the two pack, and regret it. I'll give you like $8 for the Chewie.........? Seriously good deal based on the pics.

hey, anyone bought the two pack, and regret it. I'll give you like $8 for the Chewie.........? Seriously good deal based on the pics.

Nice troll lol. Compared to some early pics I've seen of the anh version I'm very optimistic.

So far I've seen one good set of pictures... but it is from a trusted source so that's hopeful.

Well.. considering the myriad of bad pictures of anh chewie in that respective thread. These figures just need a little extra tlc to make them work just right, I thought the anh version was a lost cause tbh before I saw all these touch ups and recolors.

Well.. considering the myriad of bad pictures of anh chewie in that respective thread. These figures just need a little extra tlc to make them work just right, I thought the anh version was a lost cause tbh before I saw all these touch ups and recolors.

Yep. I wonder if this one is too light...

I forget what the real Chewie looks like anymore. I'm so confused.

Yep. I wonder if this one is too light...

I forget what the real Chewie looks like anymore. I'm so confused.

Lol ironically the customs of the anh chewbacca will probably end up with me darkening this one. Though I still think that will be less work compared to the other way around. Dark paint on light areas tends to be easier than light on dark. All I will probably do really is give him his sexy 'stache (darken it and cut it) and dirty him up just a bit. He looks very clean. But less work all in all than the any version.

Lol ironically the customs of the anh chewbacca will probably end up with me darkening this one. Though I still think that will be less work compared to the other way around. Dark paint on light areas tends to be easier than light on dark. All I will probably do really is give him his sexy 'stache (darken it and cut it) and dirty him up just a bit. He looks very clean. But less work all in all than the any version.

Eczamurai, Get your emperor figure out ?
It's the best custom sidius ive seen its beautiful
There's new members who would like to see it

The ford likeness on that is amazing!!! Better than hot toys!!! What's the skin texturing like?

It's very good, only flaw it's got a bit too much shine on the face but can be easily sorted with some dullcoate spray

Seems like people are pretty interested in Chewie over Han.
Also I love how the chats have shifted from negative to positive

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Eczamurai, Get your emperor figure out ?
It's the best custom sidius ive seen its beautiful
There's new members who would like to see it

I'll get it out haha a shame I haven't had time for my figures in the last year+. Been busy getting my acting career going. I'll show him next to emperor and Fett.

I'll get it out haha a shame I haven't had time for my figures in the last year+. Been busy getting my acting career going. I'll show him next to emperor and Fett.

ah an actor will we be seeing you on the big screen :)

Hey gents, here's a peak at it if anyone is still on the fence. I personally love it. Hit the 4k option in quality if youtube gives it to you. Nothing fancy, once again just showing folks how it looks out of the box. :rock

1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars: Episode VII - Han & Chewbacca Collectible Figure

Love this figure. 10 out of 10 for me. One of HT's best.
b61cfe6ee1aa8f05b967b76616a5fd6e.jpg
7340327a37ba0405dbb48d387aa9d04c.jpg
0270b952fa4de20134c44b5962c43dd7.jpg
e8feab567f706df085b294132c7eebce.jpg
d57bef2908a1d0c9da2c7afdfdc0f58a.jpg
c5ac8d03e962155bbf5b81a084b9d0b4.jpg
a70300fd0fb214a12413fc37b227396c.jpg
fcd489c40459cc8d77acb8e45a3ac002.jpg
5f136a9c401a0943f7be03521d510e88.jpg

Last edited:

Thanks for putting up the video, nice look at the figure! Have seen several shots of production Han now and they all look great. Tough sculpt to nail and they seem to have done it. Hope Luke turns out as well, can't wait to display the two old guys together.

Back