1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars: Episode VII - Han & Chewbacca Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars: Episode VII - Han & Chewbacca Collectible Figure

I also believe that the Chewbacca looks better with the mouth open wide.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars: Episode VII - Han & Chewbacca Collectible Figure

I also believe that the Chewbacca looks better with the mouth open wide.

Call me crazy as off that this TFA Chewie is I still think it has a better face than ANH.

That one still bothers me on in ANH's mouth

1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars: Episode VII - Han & Chewbacca Collectible Figure

Call me crazy out as off that this TFA Chewie is I still think it has a better face than ANH.

That one still bothers me on his mouth

I think they both have their pros and cons. Just like many have said, the ANH version was initially not received well but many that have him have made him look great through fur futzing or over colouring mods. I still prefer this version and I'm sticking with it after seeing all of the final product photos.

Both Chewie's are a poor excuse for this loved character. They both are pretty terrible for the price

Some have been made passible after days of "futzing" . But at these prices that much messing about is uncalled for. They are just really not very good figures. The color and hair looks better on this one.....but a blind man can see the sculpt is god awful around the mouth.

Han has a great face, but his hair is a train wreck.............

All in all, HT should have done better.......nice to see a Ford face sculpt that accurate thou.......too bad his hair looks like Barry Manilow.

1a5e4b850b8c4a8df5b44d77ad6b4277.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

OK so I did a quick edit to see how a bigger nose on Chewie would look like, thoughts?

Desktop4.jpg

Definitely not getting Chewie, but Han is a god damn home run imo.

Both Chewie's are a poor excuse for this loved character. They both are pretty terrible for the price

Some have been made passible after days of "futzing" . But at these prices that much messing about is uncalled for. They are just really not very good figures. The color and hair looks better on this one.....but a blind man can see the sculpt is god awful around the mouth.

Han has a great face, but his hair is a train wreck.............

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Totally agree, at least most of you guys still get a choice to cancel your preorders, I live in Hong Kong and ordered directly from HT SB, and there are no refund on preorders...

OK so I did a quick edit to see how a bigger nose on Chewie would look like, thoughts?

View attachment 326361

Ok I'll use your pics as an example.it's not just the size of the nose.

Like I referred too, the mouth is wrong. it's too small and the upper lip sticks out too much.

Chewie's lips need to be exposed more and the lips need to spread all the way across almost touching his cheek fur

1. don't know why HT thinks his lips need to be covered

2. Upper lip needs to be flattened and wider to the cheeks with little hair above it

3. The bottom jaw needs to stretch out wider to match the upper lips

C'mon HT this is your second Chewie, when will they realize they need to restructure Chewie's mouth in the HS :slap

totally agree with you there, I wish I could cancel my preorder...

Can one of you two switch your avatar? Can't keep track of who's who.

So excited about Han. He really came out fantastically.

I actually think the slightly bigger nose looks better. But it's at an angle so straight one might look bad.

Han looks perfect! I did some photoshop on Chewbacca.
IMG_0267.JPG

I can`t tell the difference looks like the same photo what did you change from stock to ps

Nose is lower, mouth is higher & wider, fur is slightly desaturated.

Distance between nose and upper lip.

Back