1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars: Episode VII - Han & Chewbacca Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars: Episode VII - Han & Chewbacca Collectible Figure

Not surprised at all. It seemed incredibly ambitious for them to think they could release a figure 3 to 5 months after PO.

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars: Episode VII - Han & Chewbacca Collectible Figure

Between you all and me I am glad this has been delayed.

HT didn't have the capacity to churn out figures at the same rate that all the preorders of the summer went up.

It was crazy how much went up for pre-order from March through August. I'd rather this get pushed back anyway with so many other figures seemingly on the precipice of release.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

I'm actually a little sad for the delay. I have Rey coming next week and even though I thought it was a long shot that Han would get here by November, it would have been nice to have the two of them on the shelf together.

OTOH, it's nice to spread out the expenses.

Not surprised at all. It seemed incredibly ambitious for them to think they could release a figure 3 to 5 months after PO.

My sentiments as well. I personally didn't and still don't expect to have these this year.

Maybe this is why Yoda is coming so soon, if that blog is to be believed.

Releasing very soon in HK

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Don't trust him. He killed his father.

How do you know that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hong Kong bloggers and shops are hinting at it on Facebook. I asked him to help he said he'd do anything thanks Dad.

Hong Kong bloggers and shops are hinting at it on Facebook. I asked him to help he said he'd do anything thanks Dad.

Must be nice to be local in Hong Kong..............

Must be nice to be local in Hong Kong..............
I don't live in HK.

1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars: Episode VII - Han & Chewbacca Collectible Figure

No sorry. I only ask that because the Sideshow date of release was bumped up to December/January. I was thinking of purchasing from HK myself (just the Chewie).

Actually I just talked with a HK eBay seller that I've used before (Loonentoys) and he says October release date to his knowledge.

Pics of Chewie at STGCC over the weekend.

29577664981_3b8b99dc61_b.jpg

29577666091_fd1a7a43e8_b.jpg

29368324350_cb6fb27836_b.jpg

29548000682_633e7c8261_b.jpg

29548001412_4b1c815894_b.jpg

29368326610_90cffc4ee6_b.jpg

29368327710_da8e3da476_b.jpg

Back