1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars: Episode VII - Han & Chewbacca Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars: Episode VII - Han & Chewbacca Collectible Figure

Is it safe to preorder figures off ebay?

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars: Episode VII - Han & Chewbacca Collectible Figure

Looks like my one and only HT purchase Ripley (if she turns out looking like her) will be in March.

No mention of TFA Luke or Snowtrooper commander?

That's because I don't believe TFA Luke has been officially announced yet, just teased a prototype at SDCC.

I wouldn't mind these guys coming out a little bit later in the year. Gives me more time to gather up all the funds needed

I wouldn't mind these guys coming out a little bit later in the year. Gives me more time to gather up all the funds needed
Same that's why I'm leaning towards just getting Han and waiting on Chewie til Epi.8.

Well, Rey's out the door now for US distribution. Seems Han and Chewie are overdue.

Well, Rey's out the door now for US distribution. Seems Han and Chewie are overdue.

Still have a month for a Q3 release, but i would guess Q4. It's HK release date not US.

No mention of TFA Luke or Snowtrooper commander?

Is it possible TFA Luke will double as episode 8 Luke in the way Loki from Thor became Loki from Avengers? Is it confirmed Luke will get a major costume change? It's possible they maybe saving this figure to closer to episode 8's release.

Is it possible TFA Luke will double as episode 8 Luke in the way Loki from Thor became Loki from Avengers? Is it confirmed Luke will get a major costume change? It's possible they maybe saving this figure to closer to episode 8's release.
Yeah, then possible release early 2018, and with probable saber action in 8 he can have a lightsaber included like the Rey figure did.

Or they're waiting for Force Friday. It's been confirmed that VIII picks up right where VII left off so we will see Luke in the same outfit. From what I've heard he does have a costume change that resembles his ROTJ outfit so we'll definitely have a couple choices for Luke figures.

I'm guessing the figure Hot Toys revealed is the TFA version and they're just waiting until the hype meter will be at its highest come Force Friday. There should be a ton of reveals that day from all the toy manufacturers. That's the day we'll see what's coming for Rogue One, besides what's been leaked already.

Or they're waiting for Force Friday. It's been confirmed that VIII picks up right where VII left off so we will see Luke in the same outfit. From what I've heard he does have a costume change that resembles his ROTJ outfit so we'll definitely have a couple choices for Luke figures.

I'm guessing the figure Hot Toys revealed is the TFA version and they're just waiting until the hype meter will be at its highest come Force Friday. There should be a ton of reveals that day from all the toy manufacturers. That's the day we'll see what's coming for Rogue One, besides what's been leaked already.

Good call. I can totally see them doing this. I didn't realize they're doing a Force Friday for the standalone films.

I think we'll have some form of Force Friday for the foreseeable future.

Why isn't it?

Items can be delayed past the cut off time for making claims through Paypal/ eBay is one reason. Also, though they didn't lose their money, a lot of people found sellers cancelling pre-orders on Han and Chewbacca last year when the prices went crazy, then selling them quietly at aforementioned crazy prices after they'd kept people's money for months.

The cut off period for claiming was my concern.

Delayed from SideShow Email

Dec 2016 - Jan 2017

Back