1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars: Episode VII - Han & Chewbacca Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars: Episode VII - Han & Chewbacca Collectible Figure

...eh I'll just keep the first one. It seems like they really cheaped out on coloring/dyeing Chewies fur. He looks like a Sasquatch. Was the contrast between the upper and lower part of each limb so drastic in thew movie? Not fond of this style, feels un-natural. His head is sorta bulbous, oddly shaped like a balloon. :monkey4 The Han sculpt looks like something an unlicensed 3rd party would put out :(

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars: Episode VII - Han & Chewbacca Collectible Figure

This sculpt definitely more realistic. I just think they went a little overboard with the wrinkles on his chin/jaw. ANH was too cartoonish for me.

That is a SUPERB sculpt of old Harrison Ford. Almost flawless I would say. Chewie does look weird. I don't think his head is tall enough. They got the head shape correct on the ANH version if the fur color was a bit too dark.

Han looks great apart from the coat. What's with the rubber finish? It's clearly fabric in TFA.

Sent from my HTC One mini 2 using Tapatalk

Han looks great apart from the coat. What's with the rubber finish? It's clearly fabric in TFA.

It looks strange.

In this photo it looks rubbery,

13501654_10153605010932344_2480823599802588911_n.jpg

but up close it looks more like a regular fabric:

13528319_10153605011182344_1372665311247797327_o.jpg

That Solo is worth the deal alone.
As for Chewie...probably fur color could look like that in sunlight
finn-chewbacca-han-large.jpg

and I'll be glad to have a different color for TFA. Not crazy about the head, though.

For some reason, chewbacca looks a lot like Bungle from Rainbow...

be727c47b829010d631355d5a9189b39.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Welp, I'm ordering. Love both of them... even if Chewie is off.

How much is the set?

I thought the snow coat supposed to be black?? Weird

The Solo sculpt is solid, but it's only OT chewy and Han for me so I'm passing on these.

The old man fat cheeks and chin look over exaggerated. Throws the sculpt off for me.

Chewie is pretty spooky looking. I got chills when I saw it. Too freaky.

Han actually looks a little like Ford unlike the ANH Han, but the whole figure looks just like an Asmus toys figure, not a Hot Toys one. Seriously, go check out their Gandalf and Saruman, then check out this old man Solo. The clothes and headsculpt look like Asums toys work.

The vanilla ice cream bases are pretty cool.

Chewie is pretty spooky looking. I got chills when I saw it. Too freaky.

Han actually looks a little like Ford unlike the ANH Han, but the whole figure looks just like an Asmus toys figure, not a Hot Toys one. Seriously, go check out their Gandalf and Saruman, then check out this old man Solo. The clothes and headsculpt look like Asums toys work.

The vanilla ice cream bases are pretty cool.

True. How much were those figures retailing at?

Looks fantastic, that Han HS is spot on, angry old man lol. I like the Chewie too.

True. How much were those figures retailing at?

The Asmus 1:6 figures?

I think they're like $160-$190 depending on the character.

Han sculpt is perfect.

Anyone who can't see that really needs some glasses.

This Ford is arguably one of the greatest sculpts HT's put out.

Definitely Top 5 for me.

Back