1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars: Episode VII - Han & Chewbacca Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars: Episode VII - Han & Chewbacca Collectible Figure

ANH Chewy looks better. Shame I was hoping to replace it with TFA Chewy.

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars: Episode VII - Han & Chewbacca Collectible Figure

Han is amazing! Very good sculpt! Must have.

Chewy is terrifying. Not goooooooooood

Han is better than ANH Han by a long shot in terms of the likeness but something's still off with the nose like DioramaMaker said. And I don't like his hairpiece at all, it looks like it's defying gravity.

At least it looks like Ford though. :lol

The articulated jaw just doesn't look right at all, lol. Can't believe they gave that the green light.

Han looks great, Chewie looks worse. :(

I almost want to pick up two Hans to display with and without the parka. I am surprised how much I like that look as I assumed I wouldn't use it at all. Chewie isn't too bad, in my opinion. I think he looked a little off and "bright" (as someone stated) in the movie as well.

Assuming pre-order next week?

They should have given us two separate heads. One opened and one closed. Ugh....

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

I actually really like this Chewie. I was undecided on the previous version. I may choose this one if I finally decide I want a Chewbacca in the collection.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Glad I'm happy with my ANH Han and Chewy... both have better likenesses to the characters/actors than these IMO. But it's great to see these finally rolling out!

:lol

His face looks just as squished and disproportionate as the ANH version and the hair colour is cartoonish. I'm not impressed... :(

Good thing they released a second run of the ANH Chewie. Folks have a choice now. While not perfect, at least it has a better mouth and nice colored hair compared to this. Maybe the production will be different? We shall see.

I almost want to pick up no Hans to display with that horrible rubbery parka. :Flush

They should have given us two separate heads. One opened and one closed. Ugh....

My thoughts exactly. Why can't we have a closed mouth Chewie? :gah:

Yip. That gap is enough to throw the entire likeness off. It's so strange!

Interesting that these are teased so close to SDCC. I wonder if that means we might see some other new stuff at the Con (Old Luke and Old Leia, Maybe?) :)

I like Han's sculpt, but that's about it. He's no longer a must have figure as the film, while enjoyable and better than expected, hasn't left much of an impression on me.

I hope to remain TFA free, though earlier on I thought I would definitely be getting this and a possible TFA Luke.

Still in for the OT, but there are more interesting 'classic' figures on the horizon, such as Star Trek TOS and two companies' worth of Ghostbusters. The one sixth world has exploded in all directions. There's just so much to buy!

I like Han's sculpt, but that's about it. He's no longer a must have figure as the film, while enjoyable and better than expected, hasn't left much of an impression on me.

I hope to remain TFA free, though earlier on I thought I would definitely be getting this and a possible TFA Luke.

Still in for the OT, but there are more interesting 'classic' figures on the horizon, such as Star Trek TOS and two companies' worth of Ghostbusters. The one sixth world has exploded in all directions. There's just so much to buy!

As I understand it, the same sculptor that did the Tyler Durden Fight Club Blitzway figures is doing the classic Ghostbusters. Did I hear that correctly? That'll be insane! Not a big enough fan of the film to purchase them but enjoy seeing these cool licenses get their day.

As I understand it, the same sculptor that did the Tyler Durden Fight Club Blitzway figures is doing the classic Ghostbusters. Did I hear that correctly? That'll be insane! Not a big enough fan of the film to purchase them but enjoy seeing these cool licenses get their day.

Yes, K A Kim, who looks as good as her sculpts!

11057367_1589941011278644_2859312420516481177_n.jpg

They just can't get the Chewy's head right. Imo ANH version is very bad mainly due to terrible lips. TFA got better lips (not crazy pink like ANH), but there is still something very odd on the head. Eyes maybe.

Back