1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars: Episode VII - Han & Chewbacca Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars: Episode VII - Han & Chewbacca Collectible Figure

Really cannot wait to get my Chewbacca. I think he looks so amazing. It will definitely stand out in my collection.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars: Episode VII - Han & Chewbacca Collectible Figure

I know some of you are more than skeptical. But I am extremely pleased. Very very well done.
9dc8d38cb412e787bbc2a2708eb1808e.jpg
e2f4c9391d6f7da764e3ecd6da1b6c1d.jpg

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars: Episode VII - Han & Chewbacca Collectible Figure

The muzzle is a bit exagerated. But on the whole, I don't think it's the trainwreck some are making it out to be.

Muzzle needs major futzing maybe some cutting to show the lips. Color is definitly better than anh version.

Just got the set, and yes, Han has a fat suit on. I think he is pretty incredible:

Back to back Chewie's:

More TFA Chewie pics:

b18757116a9dd5b6327a4a6dd7f30aa7.jpg

Great pics guys. Keep 'em coming.

Strange how the face looks so different between the two. Adding that articulated mouth must have done it.

I have to go out more, more pics tomorrow, and, if I can handle it properly, the fat suit is coming off of Han.

I am one of the people who was not liking TFA Chewie, but I have to be honest, he is MUCH better in person. It still needs to be customized, the gap between the nose and the lip, I'm just afraid I don't know how to do it. But honestly, it's not as horrible as I thought it would be in person

Fine!!! I'll buy the two pack. Nice pics - but that muzzle!

I wonder if the gap between the mouth and the nose are bigger than some
IMG_3608.JPGIMG_3708.JPG

Back