1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars: Episode VII - Han & Chewbacca Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars: Episode VII - Han & Chewbacca Collectible Figure

what do u guys think?

17098234_1208025205981340_579807815027293497_n.jpg

photo by James Deakin

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars: Episode VII - Han & Chewbacca Collectible Figure

forgive my incompetence. But the delay notice is for the 2 pack and not single Han?
Or is it the same thing for both.

Just hoping for a quick shipment like everyone else.

Me too, brother. Me too.

forgive my incompetence. But the delay notice is for the 2 pack and not single Han?
Or is it the same thing for both.

Just hoping for a quick shipment like everyone else.

I believe the delay is for both the single and the 2 pack.

Why the delay..don't see anything wrong with Han unless they repaint his hair :dunno

Same guy from Facebook

I have the single Han on order and I have not received any delay notice.

Sent from my SM-G360T1 using Tapatalk

First thought when I see Chewie is......Haircut!

In hand in the States:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is that Chewy really a HT product? HORRIBLE

Guys. I'm in a shop in Florida and Chewie is here. Strange, no?

bd60f567addfb13fd4a8220fe6747ec0.jpg

I gotta say, he looks pretty good.

The glare is covering the lip issue

But is sideshow shipping these?

Face looks great there.:clap:monkey3

Cant yo have taken a better picture? Its like a initial HK pic (of course if this is your image)

Give me a second. Apparently they got a shipment. I'm gonna buy one. I'm here on business so I'll crack him open at the hotel.

e08bd0123c019ee03fc2d6058dd03b93.jpg

But is sideshow shipping these?
Sideshow started shipping these last Friday by some accounts. And retailers in the states have been saying they're getting him this week it's in line with that.

56bd370f479b6a89392e19e20926ccc0.jpg
5768c37e2461909b8814cadf3b2cf674.jpg
3587ef6b88c230cc752dc6febe079e1e.jpg
4e434dd4dabb55cf3600cb33b09afdf4.jpg

Best I could do for this second. Losing light, and I'm crammed in the car. I'll open him up in the light when I get to the hotel. Hard to capture his in person look (obviously) but he's very good. I would say better than ANH. Its very much Chewie when you look at him. Does not look awkward or distorted as most photos show.

Back