1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars: Episode VII - Han & Chewbacca Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars: Episode VII - Han & Chewbacca Collectible Figure

Just saw this news posted on HT's FB page. Along with the ESB Yoda news.

I may have an interest in Han, but I'll be happy with ANH Chewie as my only representation. Chewie to me is a character that you only need one representation of. Chewie is Chewie.

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars: Episode VII - Han & Chewbacca Collectible Figure

Just saw this news posted on HT's FB page. Along with the ESB Yoda news.

I may have an interest in Han, but I'll be happy with ANH Chewie as my only representation. Chewie to me is a character that you only need one representation of. Chewie is Chewie.
This one might come with a bandage.

And by the looks of it he will be much lighter in color. Which could end up being a better likeness to the furball.

I want to see in hand pics first before I decided to buy. I have two chewies already I want the best version to be thee one

Yeah, I'm sure he (Chewie) will include some cool accessories and perhaps may even bear a better likeness, but I'm nostalgic to the OT (particularly ANH being that it was the first SW film) so the ANH line is going to serve as my main SW line where all characters are represented and then have a few additions here and there from other films.

Salivating at those old man hands.

When he made TFA, HF was a full DECADE older than Alec Guinness when he made ANH. So yeah, old boy hands and then some. Though HT Ben's hands look like a Mummy's hands.:lol

I'll be curious to see if Chewie's face looks a bit better than the ANH version figure.

I assume they'd just re-release the same Chewy. I mean why try to nail a different "look" when you were so far off the mark the first time around?:lol

Can't wait to see the full reveal. I'll get Han. If Chewie is a better sculpt I'll get the 2-pack. Just need Poe to complete my TFA wants.

Looking forward to the full reveal. The jacket needs some weathering though

Damn ! lol . I've just been modding my Chewie to give him lighter hair. I'm interested to see how the face looks on this one. The other head was way off the mark for me. Sorely tempted to get these two ...

I actually would take another Chewie (with TFA coloring.) In fact I'm actually hoping that that's the real reason we haven't seen TFA Han yet. Hopefully they'll spring a two-pack option on us like they did with the first Han and Chewie.

13173354_10153500742447344_8783731516225439928_o.jpg

giphy.gif

Nice shiny jacket Han

Jacket is the wrong color.

Can't remember Han wearing a gold and white jacket. Wife says it's black and blue, wtf?

I wonder if Han will come with the bowcaster.

My ANH han and Chewie havent even come yet but these are definitely getting bought

Exclusive Han will come with winter jacket I'm guessing . ( or a WTF ? headsculpt)

Back