1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars: Episode VII - Han & Chewbacca Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars: Episode VII - Han & Chewbacca Collectible Figure

I put my Han on a modded ANH Han body, weathered up his jacket and belt, love the result! Just want quite satisfied with the way the shoulders looked on the stock body.

MJ1_6373.jpg
MJ1_6374.jpg
MJ1_6377.jpg

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars: Episode VII - Han & Chewbacca Collectible Figure

No they're not blue, but they aren't as close together as the ANH one so it doesn't look crosseyed like that one sometimes does. They may have more of a gloss to them too which makes hem a bit more lifelike. Not sure how they screwed that up to be honest.

Answered in the other Chewie thread in the SW custom section.

As for the eyes thats disappointing. The one they displayed at SDCC clearly had blue eyes 29548000682_633e7c8261_b.jpg

seen people have got good and bad one's with Chewbacca , just watched a review by bobby skullface and his copy looks pretty good but seen pics where the face is all messed up as well as seeing the feedback and pics in this thread i'm dreading what mines going to look like , I have the 2 pack on order really looking forward to old han solo , chewy not so much now

I saw the one too and his looks like one of the best out of the box figures. The other ones reviewing the figures all had worse gaps between the nose and mouth.

I put my Han on a modded ANH Han body, weathered up his jacket and belt, love the result! Just want quite satisfied with the way the shoulders looked on the stock body.

Yeah, I bought a loose TFA Han body and I was amazed how bulky the shoulders/upper body are. Almost looked like something you could use for Vader.

Cylinders post: I got mine done from the top by twisting them in. The first two not so bad. The third was tough but worked with some time.

How do you make arguably the best human figure Hot Toys has ever produced (TFA Han) even better? Cut off that blasted fatsuit.

Just echoing what others have noted earlier, but the result is truly transformative. What looked like Harrison Ford's head stuck on a defensive tackle's body now looks like Harrison Ford top to bottom. Now his jacket actually fits. Can't recommend this mod enough...

Picking up a spare jacket to weather is really essential too. The shiny patent looking leather just won't do.

I think FedEx botched my delivery of Han. I'm talking with a rep right now, but I was wondering about contacting BBTS about it too. Any one got any advice? I'm gonna be extremly pissed off If I miss out on TFA Han because of FedEx's screw up.

I think FedEx botched my delivery of Han. I'm talking with a rep right now, but I was wondering about contacting BBTS about it too. Any one got any advice? I'm gonna be extremly pissed off If I miss out on TFA Han because of FedEx's screw up.

I think the rule of thumb is that until you take delivery it is still the responsibility of BBTS...technically not their fault but Fed Ex will probably respond better to them since they were technically the customer and not you. Plus if BBTS held a few back for replacements and things like this they may be able to resolve it that way more quickly.

I shot them an email... this is stressful. I'm hoping it turns up later. These things are a ton of money...

Winter Han looking all winter-like!
9d4aeb30c5ea1a11d013f5b88e29d99c.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I shot them an email... this is stressful. I'm hoping it turns up later. These things are a ton of money...

Good luck... Between Fed Ex working it on their end and then BBTS on theirs I am sure that they will be able to work something out.

Good luck... Between Fed Ex working it on their end and then BBTS on theirs I am sure that they will be able to work something out.

Thanks, either way this is the last time I'm using FedEx. I've never had an issue like this before.

What's the issue exactly, says delivered and isn't there or something else?

The first and maybe only time I had FedEx deliver to my current apartment (it was my first 1/6 scale item) I got a delivered text but didn't see any package outside. Then 10 minutes later I see a FedEx truck come by and they drop off a package. I grab the package and open it up and it's something I didn't order (a soft guitar case or something), which obviously wasn't for me. So then I look at the address label and see it's nearby so I retape the package and drive over there and found my package sitting on that person's porch. Good times.

The first and maybe only time I had FedEx deliver to my current apartment (it was my first 1/6 scale item) I got a delivered text but didn't see any package outside. Then 10 minutes later I see a FedEx truck come by and they drop off a package. I grab the package and open it up and it's something I didn't order (a soft guitar case or something), which obviously wasn't for me. So then I look at the address label and see it's nearby so I retape the package and drive over there and found my package sitting on that person's porch. Good times.

Damn, that's just ridiculous!! I would've lost my shat!!! I have a friend who's a security supervisor for UPS, and I drive her crazy every time I have a problem!! :lol

Did you politely knock on the door or suspiciously swap and run?

Tracking says it was delivered, but nothing is there. I was home all day by the window, and I haven't seen a FedEx truck all day.

So I'm thinking the driver must have screwed up somewhere, or maybe BBTS made a typo on the shipping address, and it got delivered somewhere nearby. I just got off the phone with the person involved with tracking down what happened to my package, and they gave me an 2 business day estimate to figure out what happened.

I'm still hoping that the FedEx driver just jumped the gun when they marked it delivered, and he shows up before the end of the day.

Yeah, at least your on top of it so if something happened (wrong address, etc) maybe the driver can remember.

Back