1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars: Episode VII - Han & Chewbacca Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars: Episode VII - Han & Chewbacca Collectible Figure

Now now boys... just picked mine up :pfft::yess:

1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars: Episode VII - Han & Chewbacca Collectible Figure

Oh no you did NOT! Let's sass it up Pixletwin!

Kidding, congratulations! I'm looking forward to getting mine too.

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars: Episode VII - Han & Chewbacca Collectible Figure

Unboxed and in the shelf.
Han is simply stunning. And, the coat goes on without issue.
This figure is just brilliant. No complaints at all.

The Caotain and his mate:

Portrait of a smuggler:

I had to wait for an hour outside the shop today, till it opened, but so worth the wait.

181, since ROTS is 19 BBY (knew my years of studying Star Wars lore as a child would eventually come in handy!)

Good job! Though I think Luke's age in ANH has changed a couple of times over the years, from 20 to 18 and now 19.

And of course "200-year-old Wookiee" was probably an approximation (same with 900-year-old Yoda).

Package from Hong Kong just arrived! And no customs charges. Let the unboxing commence (once I've been to the school Easter egg hunt).

ea4bc064f1a89160bc646d03a2d4d59d.jpg

If you guys think Katherine Kennedy had any input into this beyond authorizing a warehouse full of new SW merchandise....your nutz....

This was HT screw up, plain and simple....

The head of SW at Disney does not sit around approving toys....if anything some 5th level down secretary does that....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yeah, the people that approve these things are just making sure that people aren't selling officially licensed Chewbacca dildos.

How much of a difference would moving it up make? (If that's even possible)

OMG !!! That's some serious surgery for an expensive figure.

Can't wait to see how it turns out, Matrix!

Yeah.. for a 250$ figure that's a mod no one should have to do. Do let us know how you end up! And don't take too much away!

The base 'under' sculpt of chewie is a bit of a mess. The mouth sits way too far from the eyes and needs to be moved up closer, so i opened it up...View attachment 334204View attachment 334203View attachment 334202View attachment 334201

Holy ****!:horror

But on second thought - go matrix!!!:yess:

That Chewy head is a bit of an abomination, so glad to see someone finally giving it the attention it so badly needs. Really interested to see how this comes out. Seriously, can't wait!:clap

Unboxed and in the shelf.
Han is simply stunning. And, the coat goes on without issue.
This figure is just brilliant. No complaints at all.

The Caotain and his mate:

Portrait of a smuggler:

I had to wait for an hour outside the shop today, till it opened, but so worth the wait.

Great TFA collection! :clap

Good job! Though I think Luke's age in ANH has changed a couple of times over the years, from 20 to 18 and now 19.

And of course "200-year-old Wookiee" was probably an approximation (same with 900-year-old Yoda).

I believe RotS took place in 19 BBY and ANH took place in 0 BBY/ABY, so going by the SW timeline, Luke in ANH is 18-19. I believe RotJ took place in 4 ABY, but he does not look 22-23 at all. :lol

https://livedoor.4.blogimg.jp/carp_rayu/imgs/b/e/befca6f9.gif
The base 'under' sculpt of chewie is a bit of a mess. The mouth sits way too far from the eyes and needs to be moved up closer, so i opened it up...View attachment 334204View attachment 334203View attachment 334202View attachment 334201

You have balls I could never do that with a $300 figure!! I just accept what HT gives me!!!

Or you could just go the whole hog and resculpt the damn thing ?

20170406_000341.jpg

Holy crap Paul. I can already tell that your work is going to be epic. :clap:

Back