1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars: Episode VII - Han & Chewbacca Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars: Episode VII - Han & Chewbacca Collectible Figure

I like the lighter colour Chewbacca fur...

View attachment 331291

Nice pic of all four together. I too like like the lighter fur, but the face on ANH version looks better. But neither capture him just right. I've passed on both of these sets so far as I'm holding out for an ESB Bespin Han. My favorite look for the character. Hopefully they'll also do another Chewie and the 3rd time will be the charm.

1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars: Episode VII - Han & Chewbacca Collectible Figure

I wish we'd get the shipping soon email from Sideshow already. Really looking forward to Han.

I like both looks pretty equal so far, with his regular jacket and Starkiller Base jacket. But I really do dig that snow ESB Hoth look. That's another figure I'd like to see HT do.

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars: Episode VII - Han & Chewbacca Collectible Figure

I am just waiting for Luke to be released now....

IMG_5486.jpg

Scary and disturbing......[emoji15]

It's really bad. God,I'm going to have to cancel this two pack and risk not getting a han at all

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Weird.I thought it looked pretty good. :dunno

One of the best TFA Chewie's I've seen so far.

That looks ****ing great!!! What's your recipe?

Thanks for comments guys positive & negative

I trimmed the fur around the top of his lip to the nose basically the moustache area.
I used fabric pens to shade around his eyes and moustache it looks very dark even black on the pictures
but it's light grey in hand

People that are talking smack about James' chewie are trolling hard. Looks good! Not perfect, but definately good enough and less work than fixing the original. That said, he had one of the better ones when it comes to the nose positioning, so it won't be a fix for everyone..

People that are talking smack about James' chewie are trolling hard. Looks good! Not perfect, but definately good enough and less work than fixing the original. That said, he had one of the better ones when it comes to the nose positioning, so it won't be a fix for everyone..

That reads funny.:lol

If I had to nitpik one thing it would be the black area around the eyes looks a bit too large.

Thanks for comments guys positive & negative

I trimmed the fur around the top of his lip to the nose basically the moustache area.
I used fabric pens to shade around his eyes and moustache it looks very dark even black on the pictures
but it's light grey in hand

Wait a minute--are you saying you didn't physically shorten the upper lip area like FastStreets did? The only thing you did was trim the fur and color it? Because it looks really great, especially in the profile which looks like the upper lip is the perfect size as opposed to all the other shots where it looks enormous.

I do agree that the mustache area is a little dark, but it's definitely the way to go, it seems.

As I said: james got lucky, there seem to be horrible and less bad chewies when it comes to nose placement.

Wait a minute--are you saying you didn't physically shorten the upper lip area like FastStreets did? The only thing you did was trim the fur and color it?
Yes I have done nothing to lower the nose or any other surgery ( I'd say ) other than colour and trim

I sound like zohan

IMG_4041.JPG

Back