1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars: Episode V ESB - Yoda Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man I am still on the fence with this one. I love Yoda but $200 is a lot of money for a 4 inch figure. The sculpt isn't quite there for me either. It looks more prequel then puppet to me.

It seems like a no brainer to pick up a sideshow or medicom yoda to use with the second head to get two yodas. I found a sideshow one yesterday for a good price. I've already seen a reviewer use a sideshow body successfully. I'm not sure if the medicom would also work or if it might be undersized.

Wait, so get the entire HT Yoda figure for the second head (presuming this means the closed eyes sculpt), and then get a a SSC or Medicom Yoda for the body?

It's to have two Yoda figures--one fully Hot Toys and one w/ the Hot Toys head and some other cheaper body.

Yes, the point is to use both HT sculpts to get an extra yoda for about $80. One for home, one for the office.

Hello newbie here :wave

Can't wait for this one its the cause of me starting to collect hot toys and sideshow figures , see it on ebay in feb and had to pre order it after looking a bit more online about it.. since then i have bought or pre ordered

hot toys
bobba fett
the 2 pack of anh storm troopers
anh sandtrooper
rogue one darth vader
princess leia who is still boxed what i really want is her in the rotj bounty hunter outfit , i don't like sideshows one
obi wan kenobi is on its way to me
going to be buying han solo in the next couple of weeks
there's only one luke i want and thats rotj thankfully thats been revealed

hot toys pre order
old hand and chewbacca
r2-d2

sideshow
r2-d2
c-3po

on pre order
4-lom
ig-88 ..new deco is it?
bossk with the new headsculpt
obviously going to get the last 2 as well :D

as you see little yoda has a lot to answer for lol

said to myself i would only go so far with star wars hot toys and sideshow but with the amount recently revealed thats not going to happen already addicted which i should of known would happen as i already collected transformers masterpieces which i have a moddest collection of :lol

"edit" heres a pic i sent a mate the other day not the clearest tho

18035683_10156129913729899_1729194689_n.jpg

Can't wait for this one its the cause of me starting to collect hot toys and sideshow figures , see it on ebay in feb and had to pre order it after looking a bit more online about it.. since then i have bought or pre ordered

hot toys
bobba fett
anh sandtrooper
rogue one darth vader
princess leia who is still boxed what i really want is her in the rotj bounty hunter outfit , i don't like sideshows one

hot toys pre order
old hand and chewbacca
r2-d2

sideshow
r2-d2
c-3po

on pre order
4-lom
ig-88 ..new deco is it?

said to myself i would only go so far with star wars hot toys and sideshow but with the amount recently revealed thats not going to happen already addicted which i should of known would happen as i already collected transformers masterpieces which i have a moddest collection of :lol

Welcome dude! This is Flesh Creature from TFW2005.

Awesome collection ya got there. It's a damn slippery slope you started on with 1/6 figs, though. :wink1:

Trying to juggle 1/6 figs and MPs is tough. I am maxed-out on display real estate. Good thing Yoda is so small. :)

Welcome dude! This is Flesh Creature from TFW2005.

Awesome collection ya got there. It's a damn slippery slope you started on with 1/6 figs, though. :wink1:

Trying to juggle 1/6 figs and MPs is tough. I am maxed-out on display real estate. Good thing Yoda is so small. :)

small place the net :lol I have the same name on tfw2005 obviously :) yeah extremely slippery slope

hot toys
bobba fett
anh sandtrooper
rogue one darth vader

hot toys pre order
old hand and chewbacca
r2-d2

sideshow
r2-d2
c-3po

on pre order
4-lom
ig-88 ..new deco is it?

View attachment 339448

Your collection doesn't look like a newbie collection to me. :clap

Back