1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars: Episode V ESB - Yoda Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That looks awesome! What did you use? Looks like aquarium accessories with Spanish moss?
Thanks! The large log on the left hand side and the piece in the back are aquarium pieces. The base Yoda is standing on is a diorama base from McFarlane Toys old Monsters Werewolf line. And the piece of driftwood was a piece just laying around in the yard. Not sure what kind of "moss" it is, took it from our old wedding flower arrangements we've had laying around the house. Hoping to hit Hobby Lobby my next day off to see what else I can add to it. :)

Sent from my SM-T813 using Tapatalk

Anyone see HT's picture of "this months releases" yet?

Could Yoda be in that? With Ripley?

Where do they release that ? I only look on Facebook...

Yoda would make sense though for Celebration. For a popular/iconic 40 year anniversary figure, fit he would.

Working on a Dagobah diorama for HT Yoda when he gets here. Still need to add a background and fog. Possibly a big tree and vines hanging down...

That looks beautiful! When I was little, I wasn't really a fan of Dagobah, but once I grew older, I understood that what happens there is the heart and soul of the entire Star Wars saga. Cannot wait for Master Yoda to be released and to see your completed diorama, Rzeznikk. :rock

Released today in Hong Kong according to Budget Starks Facebook page.

89e200c8a0356545968aeb3b69e00e46.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Back