1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars: Episode V ESB - Yoda Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow - that's amazingly fast. Can't wait to see if maybe there was a sculpt tweak like with Han and Ben.

If Yoda really is going to be released in September, my guess would be that we're going to get the proto sculpt. If there were changes, that would involve resubmitting a new sculpt, getting said sculpt approved (which could take some time) and then hitting production.

I'm all for any changes for the better, but chances are Lucasfilm/Disney was happy with the initial sculpt and greenlit it for production. I haven't had any new figures since Finn so I'm ready for any new Star Wars figures to get released. I guess Rey will be getting delivered soon but I want some more OT figures on shelf.

Thanks for the link, Spark Extractor. Are they usually reliable? As things stand that would be the last Star Wars release until next year, which would be quite a nice breather.

Yoda and his various accessories will make a great addition to the Dagobah Hut Environment, which in my limited experience is certainly the greatest thing Sideshow have ever done.

Early release of yoda would be okay...hope ep 7 Han and chewie get pushed back though...too many things coming in rapid succession

If this is released this month and Han and Chewie come out next I'll probably have to cancel one of them. That's too much too quickly for me

If this is released this month and Han and Chewie come out next I'll probably have to cancel one of them. That's too much too quickly for me

According to budget Stark, Yoda isn't coming till early next year. That's good for me. I start flexing him late next month but it means my final payment will be held off till next year. Will free up a bit of money during the holidays.

Calendar years. According to Budget, Yoda will be out in Hong Kong anytime between Jan and Mar 2017. That would mean SS will probably get him in Mar or May at the latest. Confirmation of an early release will come from Sideshow in the form of an e-mail to everyone that pre-ordered him just like they did for the Stormtroopers and Farm Luke which both released early.

Wonky, I know, but is Budget Stark referencing calendar year quarters or fiscal year quarters?

They didn't start showing TFA figures until September last year.

There's still plenty of time. And the hype train for Rogue One isn't going to be anywhere near as big as it was for TFA so don't expect them to start quite as early.

Back