1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars: Episode V ESB - Yoda Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There really needs to be a sub-thread opened for every HT release these days - one where no negative talk about the product will be allowed whatsoever.:dunno

giphy.gif

I'm not sure if this was brought up yet but to me the biggest thing off are Yoda's ears. They should be more stretched out and not shooting upward. Also his left ear has a very unique curve/point to it at the tip.

yodaears.jpg

yoda2ears.jpg

I could be wrong and it maybe the angle of the first image or me being picky lol :dunno

I'm not sure if this was brought up yet but to me the biggest thing off are Yoda's ears. They should be more stretched out and not shooting upward. Also his left ear has a very unique curve/point to it at the tip.

I could be wrong and it maybe the angle of the first image or me being picky lol :dunno

Perspective's a ***** :lol

I really would like a Yoda to go with my SW collection. I was waiting for HT to release this ESB Yoda. Overall, the figure looks pretty good as I thought for my first impression, but there's just still some things about it that I don't find appealing that I think HT missed the mark on with it. I just can't see myself spending $200 for it when I personally don't really feel it's worth that much to me.

However, I for some reason can see this figure fetching high prices on the secondary market.

I'm actually thinking of using this ref as a pose for my Yoda, could display really well with the HT Besbin Luke.

Hmmph.

maxresdefault.jpg

BizarreFacts_05.jpg

Our memories are likely of the more neutral expressions, and in those I think you're probably right.

Hmmph.
BizarreFacts_05.jpg

Our memories are likely of the more neutral expressions, and in those I think you're probably right.

There are some poses where Yoda appears to have no body at all. I'm guessing that's because... that's how he was.:lol

Looking at Yoda's face in that photo, it's probably one of the few times in Empire where he really does look like he has a hand up his ass.

Anyone have any hot toy whos arm is completely across their chest like that?

Looking at Yoda's face in that photo, it's probably one of the few times in Empire where he really does look like he has a hand up his ass.

People occasionally say the same about me around here, but I try not to read anything into it.

Thank goodness!!! I've been waiting for them to get back to more Original trilogy figures. Here's hoping for The Emperor, Lando, Snow Trooper, Scout Trooper, Tarkin and R2-D2/C-3PO 2 pack.
I think I better get ready to sell my DX-01 and DX-12 to make room in the Deltoff and free up some cash.
-Sean

I wonder if they'll do "Bespin" Luke redux now if they're doing Yoda for those that missed the first one. I guess if they had him on a muscle body so you could have him in his tank top, it would work.

I doubt they touch Hoth with Sideshow still there, so probably Cloud City with Lando and ESB Boba Fett.

I'm honestly surprised we haven't seen TFA Han or Leia yet though.

There's a teaser on the facebook page for a TFA Han and Chewie 2 Pack, actually I am assuming it's another 2 Pack.
-Sean

Back