1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars: Episode V ESB - Yoda Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am so glad they finally announced yoda! I've been waiting for him and Jedi Luke to complete my star wars line

Vader and Obi-Wan had a tease and they weren't revealed for ~1 and 2 months afterward I believe.

Good to know. As long as they get it right I don't care how long I wait. Yoda's one of my favourite characters from the OT, I really want this to be great.

Good to know. As long as they get it right I don't care how long I wait. Yoda's one of my favourite characters from the OT, I really want this to be great.

Well, they didn't get his robe, his pouch or his lantern right so far - but all of that's immaterial if they totally nail the headsculpt. If they manage to do that (which no other company has ever done in any scale) this will be a breakthrough 1/6 figure.

Just looking at the Luke and Leia threads, it looks like we had the first magazine tease around the 23rd April.

Luke wasn't officially announced until 29th May, which isn't too bad, but Leia was 9th July!!!

So we will hopefully get a full Yoda reveal in the next few weeks.

Yoda-Quotes-10.jpg

Hopefully this will look more like the puppet than the bloated version from Sideshow or the emaciated Medicom.

Well, they didn't get his robe, his pouch or his lantern right so far - but all of that's immaterial if they totally nail the headsculpt. If they manage to do that (which no other company has ever done in any scale) this will be a breakthrough 1/6 figure.

I always thought this headsculpt nailed it... Kotobukiya ArtFX 1:7 line...

Just feels right...

“Looking? Found someone you have, eh?”

Attachments

• WP_20160516_20_08_00_Pro.jpg
    WP_20160516_20_08_00_Pro.jpg
    945.6 KB · Views: 271
And this little guy...

Attakus Elite 1:10 Series...

Attachments

• WP_20160516_20_20_57_Pro.jpg
    WP_20160516_20_20_57_Pro.jpg
    287.2 KB · Views: 268
Let's add this one to the "nailed" pile too, even though technically it's marzipan...

Star-Wars-Yoda-Cake.jpg

Back