1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars: Ep.VII - Finn (Stormtrooper Ver.) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thats a great suggestion. Any pics? :clap:

I'd appreciate the picture too, thanks.

Take a bit of blutack or similar. I use Pritt Tack. But one type is as good as another.
Stretch it out and wrap a small bit around the neck peg. The HT Finn sculpt(Original version), has the peg hole way up in the head. So the trooper neck can't quite catch it(Or if it does, his head sits too low).
The tack will hold the head and stop it falling off.

92E2DC8A-0C2F-4695-AAB4-832C72BBE257.jpg

C59458F8-EC57-4CF1-ABA7-CDEC8049D5AE.jpg

86D316F8-F22B-4A2C-A6AB-8BDFF3BA8A7E.jpg

That figure looks insane, Username. Actually makes me feel a lot better about missing out on the regular figure with it's fairly lame weathering.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That figure looks insane, Username. Actually makes me feel a lot better about missing out on the regular figure with it's fairly lame weathering.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks. I bought the loose troopers before the Trooper Finn went up for PO(And ended up ordering one anyway), but i always knew i wanted to go the whole hog with at least one. In a way, it's a lot more freeing knowing you are *only* messing with a loose FO trooper body that can easily be replaced, lol.
And the heads will always be available online for Finn. There are even bootlegs on Ebay.

Take a bit of blutack or similar. I use Pritt Tack. But one type is as good as another.
Stretch it out and wrap a small bit around the neck peg. The HT Finn sculpt(Original version), has the peg hole way up in the head. So the trooper neck can't quite catch it(Or if it does, his head sits too low).

Thanks a lot for this, it has really helped and it looks very, very nice. I just need to find a good Finn head. Do you mind if you send you a PM just for a quick question about the head?

https://i52.photobucket.com/albums/...ew 6/92E2DC8A-0C2F-4695-AAB4-832C72BBE257.jpg

https://i52.photobucket.com/albums/...ew 6/C59458F8-EC57-4CF1-ABA7-CDEC8049D5AE.jpg

https://i52.photobucket.com/albums/...ew 6/86D316F8-F22B-4A2C-A6AB-8BDFF3BA8A7E.jpg

Perfect. Thank you for posting that. I have a bit o f tac I got from Hurricane that will do perfectly. Rep'd. :rock

Whoa, sideshow just cancelled my waitlist for this and the luke stormtrooper. Total kick in the sack. :thud:

I bought mine on eBay and paid too much.

A few days after I went to my local store (toys2.net) to grab something else and noticed he had this in stock. Kicked myself in the butt as he was selling for regular retail selling price.

Their website says out of stock but email/call him to check on inventory if you still want this figure. The store is up here in Canada (Markham) fwiw.

Got the same email. I don't remember a time where they've cancelled a waitlist reservation for me in the past. I had a couple that I eventually cancelled because I figured they weren't going to convert. Kinda sucks as I wanted this figure quite a bit and I really didn't expect it to sell out as fast as it did. I figured being on the waitlist the day after I'd have been fairly safe. I did decide to take advantage of Sideshow's sale and bought the regular Finn for $175 so guess it'll do.

Just received the cancellation email too, jumped on a day after it waitlisted.. Not holding my breath on Rey Resistance now..

Got the same email. I don't remember a time where they've cancelled a waitlist reservation for me in the past. I had a couple that I eventually cancelled because I figured they weren't going to convert. Kinda sucks as I wanted this figure quite a bit and I really didn't expect it to sell out as fast as it did. I figured being on the waitlist the day after I'd have been fairly safe. I did decide to take advantage of Sideshow's sale and bought the regular Finn for $175 so guess it'll do.

I cant even remember the last time one was cancelled on me. I know its usually not so soon after po too. Oh well. If its not in the cards the reg finn will do. No way am i paying crazy after market prices anymore. I did that with the first 6 iron mans, now theyre worth nothing. Never again.

Back