1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars: Ep.VII - Finn (Stormtrooper Ver.) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She'll be a better companion piece for old man Luke. I think I prefer the look too but admittedly she was only wearing that gear for like 2 mins of the movie. It's great to be given the choice!

I have Kylo, Rey and BB-8 so far with this Finn on preorder. May also get Old Han, but not sure about Luke or Resistance Rey.

On SSC it went on wait list a couple weeks ago. Also I believe Resistance Rey is also on wait list.

Yeah I know. That's why I grabbed a Han from BBTS. Usually I would PO from SS, but I wanted to see the production piece first and not spend the NRD this time around, especially if I changed my mind.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I didn't realize that old Han was on waitlist now too. Kind of weird how many Hot Toys seem to be selling out sooner than previously. I get with a figure like this version of Finn that's exclusive but a bunch of normal releases like Deadpool, Affleck Batman, old Han, etc. selling out is surprising.

I didn't realize that old Han was on waitlist now too. Kind of weird how many Hot Toys seem to be selling out sooner than previously. I get with a figure like this version of Finn that's exclusive but a bunch of normal releases like Deadpool, Affleck Batman, old Han, etc. selling out is surprising.

My wait list converted for old Han really quick on it about 3 days after I went on it.

I hope no-one minds me posting these custom pics. If you do, just let me know and i won't post anymore.

D22E5A6C-F0E3-4034-9773-4EA35C00920E.jpg

E567CC9C-6AEB-4A91-8485-CEADF47B68D8.jpg

34442133-F976-4E3C-B6DF-48E561B5C280.jpg

523A7622-55A1-4189-91CC-FB3C8D2B5A9F.jpg

714E09EC-D2D5-477E-A6AA-2E2E0BBD9CA7.jpg

Btw don't try and out the stormtrooper version fin head on the regular fin figure it does nbiot fit, I bought this wanting to do so the head size is the same but the insert that the neck slides into is longer and it extends the the neck too long.

Great work on your custom User. Is that the Hot Toys Stormtrooper head or did you add the sweat to the regular sculpt?

Thanks.
I added sweat to the normal sculpt. I use KLEAR for this kind of job, so it's a few layers, all just dotted on with a toothpick.
It may seem extreme in that detolf, but it's a bit more subtle in hand.

Thanks.
I added sweat to the normal sculpt. I use KLEAR for this kind of job, so it's a few layers, all just dotted on with a toothpick.
It may seem extreme in that detolf, but it's a bit more subtle in hand.

Looks great. I'm debating whether to just buy a Finn head and add it to my original trooper. Does the head fit well and look good? Seems to from the pictures.

Looks great. I'm debating whether to just buy a Finn head and add it to my original trooper. Does the head fit well and look good? Seems to from the pictures.
It fits just fine. It will sit slightly low on the trooper, but a bit of blu tack on the black trooper neck peg will work fine to make sure it doesn't rise up on the peg and holds it in place.

It fits just fine. It will sit slightly low on the trooper, but a bit of blu tack on the black trooper neck peg will work fine to make sure it doesn't rise up on the peg and holds it in place.

Thats a great suggestion. Any pics? :clap:

Back