1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Stan Lee Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If anyone here wants to cash in on death, I'm looking for that black V-neck sweater of Stan's. I'll pay top dollar.

You do know the v-neck sweater is from the Daz Toyz/Executive Replicas/Phicen 1:6 Stan Lee figure, right ?
I only ask because this is the second time you've mentioned it in the Hot Toys thread.

I love that you keep track of me. Thanks.

5d73cb3c0a15865aab02985279b9ef96.jpg

got one unopened in a opened mailer $440 plus exact postage if anyone wants it
postage first class tracked and signed for $30

got one unopened in a opened mailer $440 plus exact postage if anyone wants it
postage first class tracked and signed for $30

The value on this figure actually dipped when it was first released since no one was buying him. I recall the reasoning was they had other figures that were just way more of a priority than a Stan Lee figure, which was a fair argument at the time, but now I'll bet those same people are kicking themselves for not picking him up back when he was cheap and below retail.

HT figures are pretty much like stocks since it's apparently worth 6x what I initially paid for in a matter of 3 years. I was able to pick him up for $190 and free shipping back then (I think his price tumbled as low as $150 at some point)...clearly a great purchase back then!

i greedly traded mine for way over that when i got mine , i gave a ironman mk 46 for him ,in a rush as i thought i had a opportunity to get stan to sign it at a london con the coming weekend , it didn't pan out :thud:

hence why i think now with the extra interest and inflated prices and it only owing me half what folks are asking for him now that now might be the chance to get my money back :pray:,:lol

Excelsior!

Finally got mine displayed with the comic I had him sign last year. Also an awesome print I bought from an artist at Wizard World Chicago in August. RIP Stan Lee

“Face front, true believers!”

I'll never give this guy up.

Great pics all! :clap :rock

Just had a look on eBay out of curiosity, crazy stuff - out of the higher priced ones there is one auction starting at £750 and a buy now for £699.99! :panic:

I agree with DasMuse - deffo never selling mine either.

Well if the crazy prices continue Hot Toys will take notice and release it again.

I bought my Stan Lee from ToyHQ before they went bust. Pretty sure it was reduced in price, so I feel as if I got a real bargain now. Its true what people are saying on here. The SL fig was a bit of a shelf warmer for some time, that's why they were being reduced in price, cant believe how much this thing has gone up in price.
It is a very nice figure, fantastic likeness, the box art is one of HT's best imo and it is cool to pose your Stan fig with his Marvel creations.

It truly is one of HT's best sculpts. I love the iron Man figs and the big licenses HT, but its figures like this that are so underappreciated for their great sculpt. Love this figure

Was always going to happen. Look at Carrie Fisher. And it's not like we should have expected the guy would live another ten years. I hope they do a rerelease just to piss the scalpers off. Surely it would an open money pot for Hot Toys.

I wanted one from Side Show but couldn't afford it even when they had low quantity on it. When I could afford it they had sold out of it. I looked on Ebay and people were asking more than I could afford again. Now that the poor man has passed away sellers are asking stupid inflated prices for him. I don't think I'll ever be able to get one.

Thanks to a freak here, I'm lucky to have one coming soon for a not-so-crazy-price. I'm actually having a special custom stand commissioned for this figure to go right on my desk. Fleabay prices are embarrassing, especially after he just passed.

Thanks to a freak here, I'm lucky to have one coming soon for a not-so-crazy-price. I'm actually having a special custom stand commissioned for this figure to go right on my desk. Fleabay prices are embarrassing, especially after he just passed.

I don't see Hot Toys releasing him again sadly. Wished someone would offer me one for a reasonably price. :(

Re: HT Stan Lee Figure

Gove it a few months and prices will stabilize ...

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

Back