1/6: Hot Toys - MMS - Infinty War - Falcon

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't think an IW release of Falcon is happening. He was not at NYCC either.
They still keep showing that awful orange-haired Scarlet Witch, though lol.

that's too bad. I'd really love to get a falcon but the ebay prices are insane.

I was taking a look at the 1/6 marvel part of the "coming soon" section of sideshowtoy.com,

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/whats-new/coming-soon/?brand=marvel&type=sixth+scale+figure

I'm thinking maybe bucky, concept ironman, and vulture are ones they are actually going to release ?

Not sure about the other IW figures...

IW Falcon def ain't getting release. It's exactly the same as CW...they didn't even bother adding the chin strap facial hair he had in IW.

They could also be holding out for the next movie. Maybe they will include a dusty figure as a 2 pack?

I had the WS version which was cool but such a pain in the butt to pose with flight stand and those big wings.. wether we get an IW or IW part 2 hopefully they design the flight stand a little better and get more wing articulation because they should really be able to bend in the middle like a real bird..

I hope they wait and make another version, i had the civil war version and it was too hard to pose, sold it for a decent price to buy other figures... Still partial to the winter solider one anyways and much cheaper

Back