1/6 Hot Toys - MMS??? - GOTG Vol.2 - Drax the Destroyer

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah this just sucks. I guess he's happy there is a figure of him at all.

8cb8fb74d6501b23f33c7b0a41133ac8.png

2b4be007345dd60c4f1d558c19bbb4d4.png

I dont think he has a choice...Itll be bad press all over him if he does not like it...

Anyone who wants a Drax figure better pick this one up. There almost certainly won't ever be another. The way Bautista has been talking about Disney since the James Gunn thing hit, Drax is more than likely going to be killed off in Avengers 4, and Bautista seems to want it that way.

Anyone who wants a Drax figure better pick this one up. There almost certainly won't ever be another. The way Bautista has been talking about Disney since the James Gunn thing hit, Drax is more than likely going to be killed off in Avengers 4, and Bautista seems to want it that way.

Gonna be killed off? Little late isn’t it.

If you want a Drax, pick him up. I'll tell you now as someone who purchased the figure out of "obligation" to have a full GOTG team, I was decently impressed. Not HT's best but the camera exaggerates a lot of problems. You just have to do that one, outlandish, crazy thing....actually put effort into posing your figure.

If you want a Drax, pick him up. I'll tell you now as someone who purchased the figure out of "obligation" to have a full GOTG team, I was decently impressed. Not HT's best but the camera exaggerates a lot of problems. You just have to do that one, outlandish, crazy thing....actually put effort into posing your figure.

Yeah I figured that.. the camera can distort some figures and make them look not so great.. I think hot Toys will deff release a vol2. Do I think they will invest in making changes? Nope haha

I recently put him on layby at a local store and should have him paid off in a few weeks. The erratic releases from HT has made me a bit wary that some figures won’t be released or sell out.

This Vol 2 figure isn't even officially announced yet right....but I guess I'll be getting him. As they probably won't do a bigger Dave Bautista body, it'll be against my will and only to fill out the full team. Which is kinda sad really, he's my favourite GotG character and I've been holding out for an improved body version with something more than a different coloured part of pants....

This whole Gunn situation (which didn't even need to happen) has soured it all. Who knows maybe with IW2 and some time until GotG 3 there will be some more Drax love ?

I still think the gray pants from the GOTG Vol. 1 figure look better than these
bright blue pants. Happy to stick with the one I have, even if they do announce this guy.

Now if they improve the paints on the head sculpt, I may bite, lol...

Maybe he just doesn’t care all that much because it’s a toy.

41663456_10155747605812344_2688560973660291072_n.jpg

On the positive side, with a pic like this hopefully HT people can see Bautista live and register in their minds that he's not Bruce Lee muscled.

Reading into it even more, maybe the pic indirectly indicates they are going to add an open mouth scream HS to the new version ??? Seems a bit random that they show a pic of him out of nowhere. :dunno:dunno

Even if they just beefed up the arms I’ll take it.

Yeah, me too. Would also fill those gaps.....

Edit : I just sent a tweet to Dave Bautista saying he should tell HT to get their Drax figure right, he currently looks weak :lol probably won't even read it....

Yeah, me too. Would also fill those gaps.....

Edit : I just sent a tweet to Dave Bautista saying he should tell HT to get their Drax figure right, he currently looks weak :lol probably won't even read it....

Well if you hear a loud knock on your door make sure to look out the window first. Maybe get angry Dave Batista outside haha

Is there anyone out there that can make the blue pants Drax wore in GOTG Vol. 2??? Or can point me in the right direction? Please help.

Those gaps and joints are just crap. Vote for worst Hot Toys doll from me.
I'll get a Drax when they come out with seamless beefier arms. C'mon hot toys, you can do better.....

Back