1/6 Hot Toys - MMS??? - GOTG Vol.2 - Drax the Destroyer

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They should shrink Hulk's body so that it's proportionate to regular 1/6 figures, maybe that would make Drax's upper body look a bit wider and buffer. :huh

They should shrink Hulk's body so that it's proportionate to regular 1/6 figures, maybe that would make Drax's upper body look a bit wider and buffer. :huh

He really isnt THAT buff in the film :lol and they could not do the raised tats on a rubber body. I think he looks great in Budget Starks video.

The figures arms should be bigger, he just looks too skinny.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

And the burning question...where are they?

c34f4836785000d4c2044c3e0bc38477.jpg

:lol

Maybe the armor stripped them off. :lol

I have seen the movie 9 times... I just love it so much and I'm pretty sure I know it all verbatim, now. And anything Drax and Groot make me happy. I'm still bummed we have to wait so long for these because I just want to spend 5 minutes playing with them all and then putting them on my shelf. I'm ready!

Okay, I lied. I'll still buy Vol. 2 boring Drax.

I reckon these are the head sculpts Hot Toys needs to be looking at for a second head sculpt. Accessories are next to nothing, body same.

Second Headsculpt is what they need to sell this version.

hqdefault.jpg

drax-guardians-of-the-galaxy-laughing-217301.jpg

I reckon these are the head sculpts Hot Toys needs to be looking at for a second head sculpt. Accessories are next to nothing, body same.

Second Headsculpt is what they need to sell this version.

View attachment 343662

View attachment 343663

For such a stoic character, it would be refreshing to see Drax released with a laughing head sculpt. After dragging out Drax's initial release, I don't see what the appeal would be to buy the Vol. 2 figure unless it would have something to offer like a 2nd sculpt.

So I'm a bit torn here. Should I get the first Drax now or wait on the Vol 2 version. I want to believe that the Vol 2 version will have a second head sculpt cause it makes some logical sense. But maybe I'm just too hopeful.

What's everyone else doing ? Vol 1 or waiting on Vol 2 ?

For such a stoic character, it would be refreshing to see Drax released with a laughing head sculpt. After dragging out Drax's initial release, I don't see what the appeal would be to buy the Vol. 2 figure unless it would have something to offer like a 2nd sculpt.

Isn't that what I said ??

I wish there would be some new news on this guy ! Vol 2 I mean.

Back