1/6 Hot Toys MMS - Episode III ROTS Anakin Skywalker (Dark Side) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Delivered! Of course I'm out of town for a few days but he's on the kitchen table waiting for me. :)

Mine finally arrived today. I had been having second thoughts about selling the 1st one so many months ago but now that it's here it's all good.

The only thing holding me back from getting the dark side version is the display base. I wish he came with the regular version as well because I really don't care for that deluxe stand. I may just pick up the regular Anakin.

The only thing holding me back from getting the dark side version is the display base. I wish he came with the regular version as well because I really don't care for that deluxe stand. I may just pick up the regular Anakin.

I just used the stand that came with the Emperor Deluxe, since I have the Emperor sat on the throne. Obviously the name plate is wrong, but I have my DS Anakin displayed behind a couple of other figures, so the name plate isn't that visible.

I like the regular one better. But can’t find one reasonably priced in my area, only the sith versions.

He’s only in this mode for a few sec. but the cape / hoodie in this one is better than the regular Anakin.

I got the regular Anakin for Christmas. I wish I didn’t have to remove the gauntlet on his right hand every time I want to turn the lightsaber on. The lava display base that was included with the Darkside version looks awesome. :yess:

Yeah the base is a sight to behold in person. It's really well executed and the light up feature is beyond awesome. I wish it was remote controlled.

I agree that I’m not a fan of the lava base. I’m currently in the market for a Rogue One Vader base for my Anakin. If anyone is selling one hit me up on PM. Thanks. :)

Back