1/6 Hot Toys MMS - Episode III ROTS Anakin Skywalker (Dark Side) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm kind of a museum poses collector too. Yet, with this Anakin, i'm kind of inspired by the base. Not in hand yet but i can't wait to see what poses i can achieve using the lava base.

Just got him. Looks menancing next to my warm light bedside lamp.

C37C98A3-4618-4578-B53C-6E3563341D58.jpgC8416D2B-CFBA-450D-913E-15FBDF9413FD.jpg

Thanks, Bilbo :rock

I’m just using a standard HT stand. The fire stand remains in the box. It’s kind of too empowering for the pose I’m going for. Makes no sense that he’s wearing his hood while crossing his arms standing on that droid lol.

Sorry bout the sideway pic though, no idea why it’s like that even though I took the pics vertically on my iPhone. :lol

Damn. Now it makes me want the emperor to go with him even more. :panic:

I think him and Maul with emperor in the middle makes one heck of a display presence.

I don’t think he’s important enough to be in the collection. I was gonna just collect OT and not get any from PT, but Anakin turn out really good that I’m highly considering Maul and Pt 3 Obi Wan. I might even get qui gonn too.

Yeah good thing Lucas did that scene before Disney took over..never would’ve happened :rotfl

Disney’s version would prolly be R2 guiding some of those remaining younglings out through a secret door, just so that they can have an excuse to release some other Jedi backstory for the future.

Anybody bought the recasted Anakin head from eBay? Seems pretty good from the pics, but they might have used the stock HT for pics and send something different.

FYI just following up on my previous post re : base turning off weirdly - SS asked me to video tape and send in for them to see. Anyone else having the issue where the blue lights turn off on the droid after a few minutes and then the base progressively shuts down effect wise ending with the lava? I wish they would just tell me if it’s normal. Totally sucks to have to get up and turn it off and back on again.

FYI just following up on my previous post re : base turning off weirdly - SS asked me to video tape and send in for them to see. Anyone else having the issue where the blue lights turn off on the droid after a few minutes and then the base progressively shuts down effect wise ending with the lava? I wish they would just tell me if it’s normal. Totally sucks to have to get up and turn it off and back on again.

that is not normal. Sounds like some faulty wiring cause a huge draw on the battery or possibly a bad dioder. Have had to swap out the batteries on it after a couple times of using the light feature?

Too much figures produced and rising prices.

I remembered back then exclusive figures will sold out in matter of minutes; these are still widely available for around retail and also still in stock in sideshow site.

Back