1/6 Hot Toys MMS - Episode III ROTS Anakin Skywalker (Dark Side) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tempted... must resist...

691ed80c371a60d98f78f6fe6797d8ca.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No email, what the hell. I'm practically just down the road from them!!
(Well, half hour drive, but still.)

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk

HAHA me too, still waiting for the email.....

Also they are not doing the 12 days of Christmas this year. They said they might have a few small promo's close to Christmas.

They've been very light on sales this year....

No email, what the hell. I'm practically just down the road from them!!
(Well, half hour drive, but still.)

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk

Same but dont worry if you dont get one today, when deluxe boba was released i got my email a day after most people were posting they got one.

Probably already did, they said mine was in a truckload of them going out in the next 24-48 hours.

Still nothing...I've got two other orders with them awaiting dispatch, so maybe they're waiting to bundle them all together in one shipment.

Can't believe i'm this pumped to get a Hayden Christensen figure...

Glad I preordered the figure when it was cheap...PC now have it in stock for $400!

Disappointed there have barely any sales with them this year. I think they have really struggled to keep up with orders this year and wouldn't be able to keep up with a 12 days xmas sale.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Glad I preordered the figure when it was cheap...PC now have it in stock for $400!

Disappointed there have barely any sales with them this year. I think they have really struggled to keep up with orders this year and wouldn't be able to keep up with a 12 days xmas sale.

Just seen it up on their site too.
Looks like the deluxe R2 is finally up for PO now too.

They didn't do it last year either. Nor did they do May 4 sales this year or last year. I think they aren't doing too crash hot to be honest. The explosion of Zing stores everywhere plus the high costs with our low dollar I think are seeing low sales. I'm doubting I'll ever see my Jedi Luke and am worried for my other fully paid preorders.

They didn't do it last year either. Nor did they do May 4 sales this year or last year. I think they aren't doing too crash hot to be honest. The explosion of Zing stores everywhere plus the high costs with our low dollar I think are seeing low sales. I'm doubting I'll ever see my Jedi Luke and am worried for my other fully paid preorders.
They had a 20% off sale at the end of November last year, I have a record of that in my accounts. I know they had a couple of sales throughout the year, I missed one 20% off one a few months ago.

Seeing as the same people who run PC also own the distribution company, I doubt that they are going to fold. Besides, a low Aussie dollar works in their favour with the amount of overseas orders they recieve from the UK and the US.

I have shopped at Zing, but they aren't really any cheaper for figures.

They had a 20% off sale at the end of November last year, I have a record of that in my accounts. I know they had a couple of sales throughout the year, I missed one 20% off one a few months ago.

Seeing as the same people who run PC also own the distribution company, I doubt that they are going to fold. Besides, a low Aussie dollar works in their favour with the amount of overseas orders they recieve from the UK and the US.

I have shopped at Zing, but they aren't really any cheaper for figures.

I've started shopping at Zing again since they bought in afterpay, makes it a bit easier.
I think PC are great customer service is generally good, I think there problem is they try to be everything for everyone.
They should separate there stores between low and high end pieces, those pop tart things must take up a lot of time for very little money.

Back