1/6 Hot Toys MMS - Episode III ROTS Anakin Skywalker (Dark Side) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Me too! Shipped!

damn, that was a long haul. Congrats, you'll love him. Especially since they corrected the cloak- no need for the OSK custom.

My favorite figure over my recent acquisitions of ESB Vader, Jedi Luke, Regular Ani.

No update for me. I thought this could be due to a partial shipment received by PC but it looks like they listed Anakin as "In stock" on their site. Guess i'll wait another day or two and see how it goes. Having Kylo on PO as well might explain the delay.

I don't expect mine anytime soon. If they go by order date, I was literally the last day they had the pre-order price up. So that might account for some of us having payment requests and not others.

Even though i know they are also really behind with email requests, i did send one their way.
I wasn't too worried not getting a balance payment request from them as it seems quite a few of us have yet to hear from PC. Yet, reading a fellow collector on a local forum getting shipping confirmation though he had only pulled the trigger yesterday made me a little nervous. I've had PO cancelled by other etailers before due to "system glitches" and i'm not taking any chance for this to happen with this long coming Anakin.

This one turned out less exclusive then expected so should be relatively easy to get hold of even if some retailers drop the ball

Well. It may be easier to get than first feared. This being said, PC retail is by far the best deal when taking my location into account. Most european etailers have this Anakin priced over $300 and resorting to Sideshow direct would cost pretty much the same with shipping and taxes.

Well. It may be easier to get than first feared. This being said, PC retail is by far the best deal when taking my location into account. Most european etailers have this Anakin priced over $300 and resorting to Sideshow direct would cost pretty much the same with shipping and taxes.

Indeed. Being from Europe too, the PC price when I pre-ordered a few months back was too good to pass. Even after customs charges it will be a whole lot cheaper than retailers here

Pretty sure there will be plenty of Anakins left over in time.

Sure, there's little doubt it will be available for some time. Yet, the market being a lot smaller in old Europe, options on the long run tend to be scarcer and good deals harder to come by. Most professional sellers tend to bump up prices as soon as their stock is in and they rarely deep discount them even years after release. As an example, TFA Hot Toys (Rey, Finn, FO troopers...) can be found retailing at $250 a piece and over.

Well, just sent PC a message and got a reply in about 2 minutes! Apparently my orders processing, so hopefully I get a payment request today sometime.

Back