1/6 Hot Toys MMS - Episode III ROTS Anakin Skywalker (Dark Side) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok I just got off the phone with them, by the way very polite customer service. Anyway after being on hold while she went and checked to see if there were any updates with these she came back and said it looks like the end of this month as of right now. Figured I'd share. No biggie, when he showing he shows. Waited this long what's another month.

Funny, I finally heard back and was told perhaps this week. So at least this month seems to be consistent.

The best part was that after 32 days of waiting for an email response, it was immediately followed by a "what do you think of our service" survey email. :lol

Funny, I finally heard back and was told perhaps this week. So at least this month seems to be consistent.

The best part was that after 32 days of waiting for an email response, it was immediately followed by a "what do you think of our service" survey email. :lol

I spoke with them this arvo, they have just got in a big Sideshow delivery and going through it now, so it might be there....

Can anyone remember the discounts last year with the 12 days of Christmas, was it 20% off? I know they discounted a different brand everyday. Anyone got last years emails?

I've gotta be honest, I don't think we got a 12 days last year. I think there may have been a boxing day sale, but some niggling thing in the back of my head is telling me last year's sales were M.I.A.

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk

Now you got me thinking, I remember being overseas and getting the emails though, and I couldn't buy anything because I was away. And then Boxing Day was nothing.

BTW it would be great to have a Australian section on here so we can discuss stuff like this.
I know some forums have Regional Boards. There's nothing on here is there?

Now you got me thinking, I remember being overseas and getting the emails though, and I couldn't buy anything because I was away. And then Boxing Day was nothing.

BTW it would be great to have a Australian section on here so we can discuss stuff like this.
I know some forums have Regional Boards. There's nothing on here is there?

I think we just end up in the random 'Anyone dealt with Premium Collectables' conversation.

To which, THAT GODDAMN STORE IS BACK UP.

It is back???

Sweet, going to go put a whole bunch of preorders in right now!

Their prices are too good that there is no way they can let me down :):)

4f7446cf3ed3a565f3762ef2ddd24103.jpg

Finally cracked this guy open for a quick inspection (limited shelf space for now) and he is a damn nice figure. Base is extremely well done. Most likely won’t use it but good to have.
Santa’s List... more shelves

I have a dark side light up stand I don't want and an anakin jedi version i want to part out or sell whole if anyone is interested in them. both never displayed and in plastic still. I know this isn't exactly the place but it still is sith Anakin based.

I've seen some pics here but what is the opinion on the osk robe? Is it good? Is the colour accurate? Thanks

Nothing yet here but i guess it shouldn't be long before i get a similar email. Thanks to let everyone know there is news on that front though :clap

Back