1/6 Hot Toys MMS - Episode III ROTS Anakin Skywalker (Dark Side) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think I found the problem. I edited my original post, but I'll post it again here:

EDIT: Ok, I did a little bit of online research, and I think I figured out the problem. I'm no electrical engineer (ironically enough, I am a mechanical engineer though) but what I discovered is that somehow the positive and negative sides are FLIPPED on that terminal. So I flipped just that battery around (so the positive side was up against the spring and not the negative side) and it still turned on fine and none of the batteries were getting hot. I would HIGHLY suggest that anyone planning to use the light up feature on this base to check for this and make sure you don't have the same problem. Otherwise, the circuits inside the base could get fried and if that happens the lights will completely stop working forever. Seems very strange that this happened, but it seems to be the case. Great quality control, huh?

:goodpost: Thank you! That's a very helpful post!

Any issues with the robes dye getting on the figure? Or a recommendation on how to prevent this from happening? I was going through the prior threads and someone mentioned this but I didn't find a solution.

Well ****, the part of the belt where the lightsaber attaches to the belt is upside down. Does Sideshow replace parts if you didn’t buy the figure from them? How much of a pain is it to mod these belts?

Well ****, the part of the belt where the lightsaber attaches to the belt is upside down. Does Sideshow replace parts if you didn’t buy the figure from them? How much of a pain is it to mod these belts?

Can you turn the belt upside down and the attachment facing the right way up...but just on his other side?

Can you turn the belt upside down and the attachment facing the right way up...but just on his other side?

Everything else then goes upside down unfortunately. Shop I purchased it from doesn’t have another to replace it with so fingers crossed Sideshow can help or I get one off moneky depot or something.

As I posted earlier, it's less them and more Ikon Collectables. On the importing of stock, I mean.
Thanks to the popvinyl situation, I can see us missing out on the 12 days of Christmas sale popcultcha usually has too.
Nothing from PC, huh?

I truly can't believe in 26 days I have got no response from them other than to tell me it would take 20 days to respond.

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk

As I posted earlier, it's less them and more Ikon Collectables. On the importing of stock, I mean.
Thanks to the popvinyl situation, I can see us missing out on the 12 days of Christmas sale popcultcha usually has too.

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk

Oh yes...12 days of Xmas usually brings in some bargains!!

Just curious, has anyone tried to call Popculta about the pre order. I emailed also a few weeks ago and never got a response. Not really in a hurry for him but would just like an idea of when he is supposed to be arriving.

Ok I just got off the phone with them, by the way very polite customer service. Anyway after being on hold while she went and checked to see if there were any updates with these she came back and said it looks like the end of this month as of right now. Figured I'd share. No biggie, when he showing he shows. Waited this long what's another month.

Back