1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Doctor Strange Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep. Very visible seems, paint slop, softer sculpt features: you have a bootleg sculpt on your hands, for sure.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

There is a section where you can post your ebay links. This thread is for figure discussion. No offense, but if everyone was posting his annoying ebay links here, this place would become less adorable. Btw a premium membership wouldn't hirt either, if you walt to sell here. :duff

Last edited by a moderator:
c68b9b2836c7fd12da35a4756dfeebf4.jpg
453f05c71132499a935dd5ef377ea176.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fun question - anyone have any staining from either the blue collar or the red peaks on the cloak? I still have the plastic around Strange's neck actually haha.

No, I’ve not had any staining. Though I’ll admit I’m careful to not let the cloak rest on the sculpt anywhere. That being said, the blue does touch and there’s not one stain from it.

Where is all this HT staining coming from all of a sudden? With Starlord V2 and Jedi Luke getting reports. I don't recall any of the older figures suffering from these issues.

Where is all this HT staining coming from all of a sudden? With Starlord V2 and Jedi Luke getting reports. I don't recall any of the older figures suffering from these issues.

Starlord was clearly due to the coat plether during shipping. Jedi Luke turned out to be fluff or something. Not staining.

Nothing on this figure apparently. So only 1 issue really.

I have it on Starlord but it is getting better with scarf in place. Seems to be soaking it up slowly.

Just in case anyone’s looking for an answer, my Stealth Cap & AoU Cap suit collar did stain the neck post of the headsculpt after a few months on display

Back