1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Doctor Strange Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I haven't. Doubt I'd do it personally worrying about it bleeding .... especially onto the neck area.

Agree. A lot of red cloth dyes are unstable e.g. bleed easily. Rinsing in a cold water vinegar solution can help fix red dyes but IMO there's no way I would wet this cape personally - silky lining may stain. This could be a kind of spot clean only or dry clean only fabric; no way to know.

Could try steaming, maybe. Also no way to know if the wiring would rust and stain w. a lot of water. I'd test a small area before I did anything.

Does anyone know if there are apps for the iPhone that you can add the sling ring effects to photos?

503033a6e1fcf25399e0b93c72689fa7.jpg

This guy was able to pull off sling ring effect...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fantastic head sculpt aside, the detail on the costume is one of the most intricate HT has done and they knocked it out of the park. The only other figure I have with this level of layering is my Avengers Loki. I am so happy with the way it came out and definitely a lock for my figure of the year.

DoctorStrange.jpg

I live in Houston. Here's what my figure has been up to for the past week as it tries to get to me through this biblical flooding from Harvey. I can only guess how jacked up the shipper and art box will be after it's 3rd trip back to town.

29afd23b7cd825eb5fc45ec6d09f6264.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Finally unboxed mine tonight.
On display, this is a stunningly detailed piece of work.

Details are astounding !!!

I live in Houston. Here's what my figure has been up to for the past week as it tries to get to me through this biblical flooding from Harvey. I can only guess how jacked up the shipper and art box will be after it's 3rd trip back to town.

29afd23b7cd825eb5fc45ec6d09f6264.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I feel you live in spring texas and was supposed to get him last tuesday. I have no clue when i will get him, arrived in houston on the first and just been sitting there i guess waiting to get on the truck some day.

478e4481c334f05610e1ac2324796edb.jpg

I usually spend ages fiddling with and adjusting my figures to get the "perfect" pose.

After a long time I finally have one for my Scarlet Witch and Cap.

With Strange, I put him up and immediately he was perfect flying on the display stand. Then I realised he couldn't fit on my shelf unit so I had to bring him to ground level and re-pose and immediately - he was perfect.

I've not fiddled or adjusted at all!

Anyone else find this with him?

I'm getting this tomorrow. All the pictures look so fantastic I couldn't pass it up.

Just got this yesterday. Prefer a museum pose though and I'm having some trouble getting the cape to hang naturally without bunching up in weird ways. Anyone have any advice?

This has to be one of my absolute favourite figures I have to date.
The likeness is bang on and they did an amazing job on the outfit - it looks exactly like the outfit in the film right down to the minor details. Well worth it for anyone still sitting on the fence about this guy.

MbW5nam.jpg

Back