1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Doctor Strange Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got mine and he is just amazing. One of the absolute best figures I haves

Set him up on the stand and immediately - he looked stunning!

One problem is the shelf cubes I have my figures in, they are too small for Strange to be able to fly in! Gutted!

I think I'll have to stick to ground-based poses for now. On that note, does anyone know where (ideally UK based) I can get a simple HT stand to go between the legs rather than around the waist?

IMG_1474.jpg

Has anyone tried to find shorter compatible plastic rods that might allow him to sit in a Detolf shelf without flipping his cape up?

Has anyone tried to find shorter compatible plastic rods that might allow him to sit in a Detolf shelf without flipping his cape up?

You can cut down flight poles to the height you want, I just put the end with the cut line into the base so it doesn't show.

IMG_3913.jpg
IMG_3914.jpg

Got mine and he is just amazing. One of the absolute best figures I haves

Set him up on the stand and immediately - he looked stunning!

One problem is the shelf cubes I have my figures in, they are too small for Strange to be able to fly in! Gutted!

I think I'll have to stick to ground-based poses for now. On that note, does anyone know where (ideally UK based) I can get a simple HT stand to go between the legs rather than around the waist?

Do you mean just the standard ovals?

https://www.planetactionfigures.co....cts/1-6-scale-figure-stand-crotch-grabber-x-5

That'll do it - thanks!

I thought about cutting the transparent pole to size but don't want to regret it one day if I get the space to fly him properly. I also have a dynamic stand for my Scarlet Witch which is going to waste right now too!

I shouldn't complain about lack of flying space I suppose as I have the models out in the living room at home so that's pretty cool!

Just got Dr. Strange, and I have to say it's one of HT's best this year!
I def recommend it for people who are on the fence about him.

okmGwXZ.jpg

GO2xuTB.jpg

Ck4GL6f.jpg

h367LtB.jpg

You can cut down flight poles to the height you want, I just put the end with the cut line into the base so it doesn't show.

Cool, I might try that. I don't think I have a good tool for the job at the moment. But that does make sense.

Great fig....geting cape to look natural a pain

Funnily enough, I was just telling some friends I thought it was the most successful wired cape I have because it actually was easy to get it in natural poses. I guess because it's thicker?

Back