1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Captain America: Civil War - Crossbones Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SDCC-2016-Hot-Toys-Marvel-Civil-War-037.jpg

SDCC-2016-Hot-Toys-Marvel-Civil-War-033.jpg

SDCC-2016-Hot-Toys-Marvel-Civil-War-034.jpg

SDCC-2016-Hot-Toys-Marvel-Civil-War-035.jpg

SDCC-2016-Hot-Toys-Marvel-Civil-War-036.jpg

This one looks great too - won't be a pre-order but one I might pick up at some point 'down the road' as I would deffo like some more villains in my collection :)

This is a great figure, though not sure I'll get it. I may if you can ultimately pick him up for relatively cheap on the secondary market. Given that the Cap figure still has the "A" logo on his shoulders, it'd be more accurate to pose him in a fight with Crossbones rather than IM.

I'n definitely in if it has a great Frank Grillo headsculpt. I'm not sure if I can pull the trigger on the masked version though. It's cool and everything, but...I don't know. I'm thinking about it.

What's the story with this figure? Did HT ever actually announce it or has there only been the prototype shown at the fairs at this point? I think this and the Vision figure are the only ones from CW we haven't seen announced yet...maybe they are saving them for the DVD release?

I was just about to dig this thread up myself. I really want it. I'm pissed we never got GSP as Batroc either but I imagine the UFC will put a stop to that. I wonder if some third-party company will ever take it.

Might have just been that HT didn't feel there was enough interest and pulled it. He did have like 30 seconds of screen time.

I am surprised they haven't announced that Vision though. The fact that he hasn't been announced gives me hope for a mid 2017 release for Crossbones, but it's probably just a fool's hope.

The only way it sees the light of the day is if its released as a toy fair exclusive next year.

Back