1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Captain America: Civil War - Ant Man Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Umm...yeah. Easy pass for me. The original Ant-Man figure is the way to go. This version....too blah. Don't like the hs at all.

IMO this is the " I have to see how it looks in the movie first " kind of collectible before I order it. This suit could be so advanced in the film but IMO, the mask looks so much more simple. We'll just have to wait and see how it plays out on the big screen.

Anyone else feel like the early announcement might hint at...

Spoiler Spoiler:

Most definitely. Hasbro already spoiled it with their BAF ML. Not sure if it will be revealed at SDCC for HT, but by next year, it's coming.

i still think the first head sculpt is way better. and its much easier to
switch between helmeted and paul rudd display.

ant head.jpg

Wow. I genuinely prefer the first Ant-Man from his film, rather than this one... He looks cheap here. :thud:

I'm in the minority who thinks the new costume is better. Hate the unmasked head here though.

Can the sculpt on the Batman figure be removed?

If so, this one (the sculpt) will sale like hot cakes

I actually like some of his original comic costumes better, but this one is growing on me, more so than his previous movie costume.

Just wish they sold the micro figure by itself - that's all I'd want.

Wow, I guess I didn't realise how much I preferred the original suit until now. I think the helmet looks particularly bad, which is surprising because I didn't have a problem with it before I saw this. Definitely happy with my Ant-Man version.

And it definitely looks a little like Affleck :lol

I do see Rudd in this

Just a younger version of him

The original HS looks like he does now IMO

His outfit looks way too clean and baggy. I also don't like the fact that the outfit on the torso and arms are separated.

I am sure it has been said already but i really think they put a BvS Affleck head on this by mistake.

Back