1/6 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Avengers: AoU - Iron Man Mark 45

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've grown to love the Mark VI more and more over time... but after rewatching Avengers the Mark VII still just isn't working for me. I know it's kind of meant to be a "battle armor", but it still looks a bit too bulky with those things on top of the shoulders and the silver upper legs kinda clash with the red and gold of the rest of the suit. And it just doesn't seem like as cohesive a design.

When I first saw Avengers, I remember being bummed when Tony was first shown fully suited up in Mark VII because I loved Mark VI so much ha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aaaaand it would seem TheBatman was correct :horror

By the way, davejames, they never actually showed WM Mk. II in IM3 as it was technically rebranded the Iron Patriot. Just wondering, do the colors of the IP put you off? Did you prefer the look in AoU?

Yeah sorry, that's the one I meant - - the one from AoU. Not the ridiculous red, white and blue one from IM3. Although I'm sure that one probably has a lot of defenders in here too.

Think I'll just shut up now. :D

When I first saw Avengers, I remember being bummed when Tony was first shown fully suited up in Mark VII because I loved Mark VI so much ha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You mean when he was plummeting to his death? :)

Nah, I prefer the Mark VI too. But we can't deny the walking arsenal the VII really is. Just damn.

www.instagram.com/series209

IMG_5923.jpg

IMG_5881.jpg

Great pose!

Very nice pose indeed! Strange thing for me was that I was overall disappointed with the 45 1/4 over the 45 1/6. 45 is in my top 3 favorite MCU armors and it’s hard to articulate why, but the 1/4 release was kind of a let down for me. The 1/4 42 & 43 are a completely different story; those were phenomenal releases!

Amazing pics!

The more i see and take some shots of this armour the more i fall in love with it, been looking at the MK46 and there just seems to be too much going on there for my liking :lol looking forward to seeing the 48!

View attachment 358046

Just saying, to my eyes, the 48 looks like there’s even more “going on” and might be even less streamlined than the 46.

Back