1/6 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Avengers: AoU - Iron Man Mark 45

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Those shots really show how great the 45's actual helmet is.

Yeah, as much as that actually looks cool, I'm so happy the Mark 45 actually got the unique helmet it did. The helmet is a HUGE part of what I love about his suit and Hot Toys NAILED it with the final version.

SO PUMPED.

Yeah, as much as that actually looks cool, I'm so happy the Mark 45 actually got the unique helmet it did. The helmet is a HUGE part of what I love about his suit and Hot Toys NAILED it with the final version.

SO PUMPED.

You'll love it in person. The gold really shines in natural light.

SO PUMPED.

I TOTALLY agree. The helmet is one of its best design features. They just went an massively improved an already great sculpt with that fantastic gold.

I just finished watching age of ultron, yet again.. And it has me dying to get this and for an ultimate ultron to be revealed to oppose the 45.

It is. I am an Iron Man hound and I have liked a lot of the figures that have come out. This one, to me, really stands out when displayed with my others. I love it :)

Yeah, I'm so excited. I'm definitely ready for this damn this to get here already lol.

Yeah. I had planned on getting some Force Awakens figures after I recovered money from the 45, but If they released Ultimate Ultron, I'd have to budge.

Here you go, Wolf. Took one with the 42 helmet sculpt,too

Thanks again. Was going to say turn the light on but sadly it is just to different and doesn't match the 45... Glad I didn't win one and was outbid at 65 bucks;)

Yeah. I had planned on getting some Force Awakens figures after I recovered money from the 45, but If they released Ultimate Ultron, I'd have to budge.

man.. i don't know what's gotten into me lately.. in the last six weeks (well, on monday it'll be 6 weeks) i've bought shotgun, the 42, centurion, age of ultron war machine, python, hot rod, and striker. i told myself after hot rod 'no more'.. but clearly that didn't happen. man it stings lol. i've had to cancel preorders for phasma and the stormtrooper officer two-pack. i'm not too worried about those, i imagine if i want them down the road, they won't be too difficult to acquire. not to mention there are still two movies, at least, left on the slate.

now i'm not sure if i'm going to grab ultron prime or wait until an ultimate version ever comes out. i guess it all depends on when BBTS gets their shipment in.

the good thing is, i'm whittling down my 'want list'.. the ones i have left that i'd like to get eventually are.. snapper, mark IX, and peacemaker. hopefully at some point the prices for peacemaker will go down. as of now they seem to be going for between $250 and $400. a few lucky SOB's have been able to get one for $212, $225, and $230. if i ever see one for those prices i'll be all over it. now that i've been able to catch up a bit, i'm now even more excited for sneaky to be released. hopefully we'll also get a reveal of the next house party armor sometime soon. i know it's probably the least likely, but i'd really love to see a mark 14.

anyways, i'm so ready for the 45. it's been such a long time.

Does the repulsor effect on the hand light up?

c9d2be9dc9b01d4b9bf08942bb9ac945.jpg

...starting to "play" with it...

man.. i don't know what's gotten into me lately.. in the last six weeks (well, on monday it'll be 6 weeks) i've bought shotgun, the 42, centurion, age of ultron war machine, python, hot rod, and striker. i told myself after hot rod 'no more'.. but clearly that didn't happen. man it stings lol. i've had to cancel preorders for phasma and the stormtrooper officer two-pack. i'm not too worried about those, i imagine if i want them down the road, they won't be too difficult to acquire. not to mention there are still two movies, at least, left on the slate.

now i'm not sure if i'm going to grab ultron prime or wait until an ultimate version ever comes out. i guess it all depends on when BBTS gets their shipment in.

the good thing is, i'm whittling down my 'want list'.. the ones i have left that i'd like to get eventually are.. snapper, mark IX, and peacemaker. hopefully at some point the prices for peacemaker will go down. as of now they seem to be going for between $250 and $400. a few lucky SOB's have been able to get one for $212, $225, and $230. if i ever see one for those prices i'll be all over it. now that i've been able to catch up a bit, i'm now even more excited for sneaky to be released. hopefully we'll also get a reveal of the next house party armor sometime soon. i know it's probably the least likely, but i'd really love to see a mark 14.

anyways, i'm so ready for the 45. it's been such a long time.

That's a lot of figures! The mark 45 will be my second hot toys figure so far. I could've got two star wars figs for the price of the 45, since I already have 1 iron man, but it's really hard not to get the coolest new iron man suit.

That's a lot of figures! The mark 45 will be my second hot toys figure so far. I could've got two star wars figs for the price of the 45, since I already have 1 iron man, but it's really hard not to greet the coolest new iron man suit.

Which IM figure did you already have?

The mark 7. It's an awesome figure, but I've had it for long enough that it's no longer enough to keep me away from this die cast beauty.

The VII was my first too. It's a great figure, but it does feel a little flimsy and I do miss the diecast feel. Plus the leg articulation is very outdated now. Can't wait to get the 45!

Preview of the review I've been waiting for!

(Sorry if you were planning to post this yourself Clipper!)

Back