1/6 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Avengers: AoU - Iron Man Mark 45

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So what all do you have so far?

Well, so far just the power pose MK42. But I have the MK3 and the MK45 on preorder. And I'm gonna wait to see if Hot Toys does an ultimate Ultron, if they don't I'll get Ultron prime, and at least one sentry. Might also put the hulkbuster on preorder too lol.

Well, so far just the power pose MK42. But I have the MK3 and the MK45 on preorder. And I'm gonna wait to see if Hot Toys does an ultimate Ultron, if they don't I'll get Ultron prime, and at least one sentry. Might also put the hulkbuster on preorder too lol.

Nice start! Sticking with robots :) I'm going to get ultron prime regardless if they do an ultimate ultron because I like the prime form more. And HB is going to be so cool :drool

Nice start! Sticking with robots :) I'm going to get ultron prime regardless if they do an ultimate ultron because I like the prime form more. And HB is going to be so cool :drool

Haha thanks :) that of course is only my Hot Toys related collectables lol.

Congrats, you have a lot more self control than me. Your story is much different than my story i have 13 suits now and 7 on or soon to be on PO :lol

Haha I wish I had that much. Right now my Hot toys shelf consists of air.

Damn, I hope they do an Ultimate Ultron. I love that thing. It would probably be my choice for my second figure so that I could have a MK45 Ultron battle scene set up. :pray:

Damn, I hope they do an Ultimate Ultron. I love that thing. It would probably be my choice for my second figure so that I could have a MK45 Ultron battle scene set up. :pray:

That's exactly what I'm hoping for. Great minds think alike lol.

I'm really excited. I've wanted a Hot Toys figure since Iron Man 2. Back around 2011 I had some extra money and I wanted to find something to spend it on, so I wanted to buy the MK6 after seeing the MK4 at a local hobby shop, but I knew he'd have a new suit for Avengers, so I waited. By the time they had shown the MK7, I had already seen the 42. Even though the MK7 was a much better suit, I ended up not buying it because then it wouldn't be the "most advanced." I should have just bought it then. I had almost zero hype for the 43, but when news of a new suit in the form of a lego figure arrived, things got interesting. Then trailer 3 for AoU came out, SH Figuarts pics came out, and it was beautiful. Finally, a successor to the greatness of the MK7, the Mark 45 was a masterpiece. Even the Mark 46 couldn't match up to it. When the HT promo images were finally released in all their die cast, laser filled glory, I knew it had to be mine. And now awaits the most expensive journey I've ever embarked on, the collection of Hot Toys Iron Man suits.

And that, my friends, is my sad life story.

So the 45 will be your first? Nice. :clap

I'm really excited. I've wanted a Hot Toys figure since Iron Man 2. Back around 2011 I had some extra money and I wanted to find something to spend it on, so I wanted to buy the MK6 after seeing the MK4 at a local hobby shop, but I knew he'd have a new suit for Avengers, so I waited. By the time they had shown the MK7, I had already seen the 42. Even though the MK7 was a much better suit, I ended up not buying it because then it wouldn't be the "most advanced." I should have just bought it then. I had almost zero hype for the 43, but when news of a new suit in the form of a lego figure arrived, things got interesting. Then trailer 3 for AoU came out, SH Figuarts pics came out, and it was beautiful. Finally, a successor to the greatness of the MK7, the Mark 45 was a masterpiece. Even the Mark 46 couldn't match up to it. When the HT promo images were finally released in all their die cast, laser filled glory, I knew it had to be mine. And now awaits the most expensive journey I've ever embarked on, the collection of Hot Toys Iron Man suits.

And that, my friends, is my sad life story.

Congratulations on your first Iron Man! Quite the figure to start with. I believe 45 is a gorgeous armor, so I know you'll be happy!

Saw this floating about on FB. Never a good idea to give HT ideas for an exclusive repaint.. :slap

1521933_10153382711913760_395947237854194062_n_zpss00ppvkb.jpg

That black and gold repaint is ****ing badass. God damn. I guess I can just use my multi color LEDs to get that effect hahahhaa.

Back