1/6 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Avengers: AoU - Iron Man Mark 45

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS300D11 - Avengers: AoU - Iron Man Mark 45

Never apologise for aspergers mate. Ever

Of course.
I can be curt though, i am well aware.
I sometimes forget that while i am counting rivets on panel lines, most people are enjoying the movie...
Not everyone gets it. And i can come across as an arse because of it.

Of course.
I can be curt though, i am well aware.
I sometimes forget that while i am counting rivets on panel lines, most people are enjoying the movie...
Not everyone gets it. And i can come across as an arse because of it.

It's really not a big deal. Besides, people dislike me WAY more. (I was just pointing out that when others say things like I do it's cool but I do it and I'm the devil with an iPhone.)

Most of the time it doesn't matter what you say if you are disagreeing with some people they just can't handle it and try to attack the messenger not the message. Trust me I totally understand where you are coming from. I've tried the super nice and it doesn't make a difference. For me if you don't make it personel then who cares if it's not sugar coated. You can't see body language or tone or facial expressions so you really have no way to know what a person "intends" so I try not to judge intent but what is actually said.

Awesome pics thanks for sharing! :rock
It's really not a big deal....who cares if it's not sugar coated.

There's your issue. You care about the (negative) reception you continue to receive on this forum and nearly 3,000 posts later you still can't understand why regardless of how many times it's been explained to you by multiple people. It's not sinking in.

You can't continue to knowingly come across as a condescending jerk - purposely not sugar coating anything using your own words - and then follow it up with posts like the one below trying to play the whiny victim card and be taken seriously. Which you do a lot.

Funny how if I wrote what you did (word for word) people call me a jerk becuase it's not all cupcakes and rainbows. Hm.

Just own it.

Last edited:

I got rewards points today from ordering Thor. I am still debating about whether or not to get this one or mk43. :panic:

What is the big deal? Its only a few bucks of reward points if its just from Thor. Wait until you accumulate a couple hundred dollars in points before making a big deal about it.

Well then... Someone else is spending a crap load of money :lol

:exactly:

money-mayweather-o.gif

Collecting this line is easily one of the worst decisions I've ever made. :lol

I'm really excited. I've wanted a Hot Toys figure since Iron Man 2. Back around 2011 I had some extra money and I wanted to find something to spend it on, so I wanted to buy the MK6 after seeing the MK4 at a local hobby shop, but I knew he'd have a new suit for Avengers, so I waited. By the time they had shown the MK7, I had already seen the 42. Even though the MK7 was a much better suit, I ended up not buying it because then it wouldn't be the "most advanced." I should have just bought it then. I had almost zero hype for the 43, but when news of a new suit in the form of a lego figure arrived, things got interesting. Then trailer 3 for AoU came out, SH Figuarts pics came out, and it was beautiful. Finally, a successor to the greatness of the MK7, the Mark 45 was a masterpiece. Even the Mark 46 couldn't match up to it. When the HT promo images were finally released in all their die cast, laser filled glory, I knew it had to be mine. And now awaits the most expensive journey I've ever embarked on, the collection of Hot Toys Iron Man suits.

And that, my friends, is my sad life story.

I'm really excited. I've wanted a Hot Toys figure since Iron Man 2. Back around 2011 I had some extra money and I wanted to find something to spend it on, so I wanted to buy the MK6 after seeing the MK4 at a local hobby shop, but I knew he'd have a new suit for Avengers, so I waited. By the time they had shown the MK7, I had already seen the 42. Even though the MK7 was a much better suit, I ended up not buying it because then it wouldn't be the "most advanced." I should have just bought it then. I had almost zero hype for the 43, but when news of a new suit in the form of a lego figure arrived, things got interesting. Then trailer 3 for AoU came out, SH Figuarts pics came out, and it was beautiful. Finally, a successor to the greatness of the MK7, the Mark 45 was a masterpiece. Even the Mark 46 couldn't match up to it. When the HT promo images were finally released in all their die cast, laser filled glory, I knew it had to be mine. And now awaits the most expensive journey I've ever embarked on, the collection of Hot Toys Iron Man suits.

Haha quite the story! You know its actually kinda interesting to hear how people discovered hot toys

It's beautiful *wipes tear*. I've wanted to start collecting these since the first version of the MK3 was released. But I was only around 17 then and didn't make near enough money to start such an expensive hobby lol.

Congrats, you have a lot more self control than me. Your story is much different than my story i have 13 suits now and 7 on or soon to be on PO :lol

Back