1/6 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Avengers: AoU - Iron Man Mark 45

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS300D11 - Avengers: AoU - Iron Man Mark 45

Thanks for the pics 2littlemoney, you guys are doing the Mk45 more justice than the promo pics!

Amazing photos but price still hard to swallow for me. A crazy dollar exchange rate here really painful for my wallet, still uncertain will PO or not.

I got rewards points today from ordering Thor. I am still debating about whether or not to get this one or mk43. :panic:

Question about Spooktacular ... are there really free reward points given out? Going to need as many points as I can get if I want to get this and Hulkbuster ha

Still looks great to me. I'll just assume all primary Iron Man releases from this point forward will be die-cast. Any secondary armors will follow their typical pattern of being plastic. Regardless of sales, when, where and how they get them, the die-cast has already shown a level of interest for collectors. As long as that interest holds, they'll continue to produce. Some of us would also love to see a die-cast Mark VII at some point down the line.

Question about Spooktacular ... are there really free reward points given out? Going to need as many points as I can get if I want to get this and Hulkbuster ha
That would be cool if they do.

Pick up a separate Tony sculpt!!

Yeah...I might. I really do like mk45 the most. I may do the separate sculpt or maybe just pick up the Tony Stark with Arc Reactor set cheap.

Sorry. It was late.
The primary error creeps in when HT IM owners see HT using white LEDS for *ALL* lighting, and forget that the authentic colouring is yellow for the repulsors and blue/white for the eyes and arc reactor.
Sometimes i am curt in my replies. It's my aspergers kicking in.
Apologies.
Never apologise for aspergers mate. Ever

I was hoping for something a little more unique than another iron man, yeah its cool, but after the hype expected something more exciting for the MMS 300

Back