1/6 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Avengers: AoU - Iron Man Mark 45

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't understand why HT would make/include "fire thrust" accessories for the feet on a figure that won't (and shouldn't) be put on a dynamic stand. :cuckoo:
Anybody have any thoughts on what the deal with that is? :huh

(Sorry if this subject already been covered)
Fodder to try and help justify the price tag.

Re: Hot Toys - MMS300D11 - Avengers: AoU - Iron Man Mark 45

Aren't they just white throughout all the movies? I don't recall what the color actually is but it always just looks like a small white flame coming out from the thursters.

They are a bright colour in the centre, but definitely yellow/orange on the edges.
Just google "Iron Man Flying" and click the images tab.
People who pay zero attention to details are just confusing this with the fact the Chest light and eyes are blue. The repulsors are ALWAYS yellow.

Iron_Man_movie_mkIII_flight_h1.jpg

IM3_DD_water.jpg

iron-man-3-iron-men1.jpg

I don't understand why HT would make/include "fire thrust" accessories for the feet on a figure that won't (and shouldn't) be put on a dynamic stand. :cuckoo:
Anybody have any thoughts on what the deal with that is? :huh

(Sorry if this subject already been covered)

A new stand?

They are a bright colour in the centre, but definitely yellow/orange on the edges.
People who pay zero attention to details are just confusing this with the fact the Chest light and eyes are blue. The repulsors are ALWAYS yellow.

IM3_DD_water.jpg

iron-man-3-iron-men1.jpg

Yep, you are correct. Funny how if I wrote what you did (word for word) people call me a jerk becuase it's not all cupcakes and rainbows. Hm.

Barry's correct and never condescending versus being incorrect half the time and condescending all the time.

Barry's correct and never condescending versus being incorrect half the time and condescending all the time.

Right because what he said is not condescending. Nope.

And even if I was only right half the time, it's still a whole half more then you. Know I know math and numbers are an issue for you to follow. And I don't have any purty pictures for you as words seem to be an issue as well. But try this.. If he's always right (100) and I'm half right (50) that makes you never right (0). How's that for condescending?

And even if I was only right half the time, it's still a whole half more then you. Know I know math and numbers are an issue for you to follow. And I don't have any purty pictures for you as words seem to be an issue as well. But try this.. If he's always right (100) and I'm half right (50) that makes you never right (0). How's that for condescending?

When you try to claim $824.99 Hulkbuster cost "twice as much" as $509.99 Igor, or a 21 inch tall figure is "twice the size" of a 16 inch figure, you probably are the very last person on Earth to speak about the issue 'math and numbers' to anyone. :lol

I was always buying this figure because I'm collecting all the Iron Man armours but I was a little unsure with the official photos.Now I'm happy!

Yep, you are correct. Funny how if I wrote what you did (word for word) people call me a jerk becuase it's not all cupcakes and rainbows. Hm.

Sorry. It was late.
The primary error creeps in when HT IM owners see HT using white LEDS for *ALL* lighting, and forget that the authentic colouring is yellow for the repulsors and blue/white for the eyes and arc reactor.
Sometimes i am curt in my replies. It's my aspergers kicking in.
Apologies.

It would appear grammar is hard for you to follow. Ain't none of us perfect.

IM3_DD_water.jpg

iron-man-3-iron-men1.jpg

This post really hammers home that they got it perfect the first time, and everything subsequently has been increasingly absurd levels of design-wank...

This post really hammers home that they got it perfect the first time, and everything subsequently has been increasingly absurd levels of design-wank...

Yeah. When the new HT MKIII gets released, we will finally have a decent version of all armours.

i took some pictures of mark 45 today at SB.

mark 45 1.jpg
mark 45 2.jpg
mark 45 3.jpg
mark 45 4.jpg

Thank you,

I love it.

Regards Cronnie

Back