1/6 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Avengers: AoU - Iron Man Mark 45

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not really saying I don't think it's the best suit ever. I don't really even think that the 46 will top it. I just would like to have the "most aadvanced" suit. If that makes any sense. I realize that there will always be new suits, but just knowing about a potential "mark 46" might bring my hype for the 45 down.

If there's a 46, you'll have to make a new account to upgrade :rotfl

Even if Hot Toys releases a mark 46, it'll be years from this point to finally get it in your hands while it's probably just one year for the mark 45. Pull the trigger now I say.

I guess. although by the time they release the hot toys version of this suit I might not be into iron man enough at that time to spend 300 plus on a figure.

Dang it hot toys, couldn't you have just released the 45, then the 43 repaint way later. (I know why they didn't, but still.)

I'm not really saying I don't think it's the best suit ever. I don't really even think that the 46 will top it. I just would like to have the "most aadvanced" suit. If that makes any sense. I realize that there will always be new suits, but just knowing about a potential "mark 46" might bring my hype for the 45 down.

Again- nope don't get it. The suits always evolve. They always put some new features. So, if you think it's the best ever I don't see how another suit changes anything. There will always be another better version. Sorry just don't get it. You like it or you don't. I don't see how another suit changes anything. Especially given the fact they always unveil new suits for each film. Usually multiple ones.

Again- nope don't get it. The suits always evolve. They always put some new features. So, if you think it's the best ever I don't see how another suit changes anything. There will always be another better version. Sorry just don't get it. You like it or you don't. I don't see how another suit changes anything. Especially given the fact they always unveil new suits for each film. Usually multiple ones.

Yeah, your'e actually right. I shouldn't worry about how "advanced" a suit is. Especially considering that the Mark 4, 6 and 7 were all eons better than the 42. I'll likely buy the hot toys version of this, and hopefully they'll release an ultimate ultron too. Ultron is my favourite marvel villain.
ultimate ultron.jpg

BTW listening to the age of ultron soundtrack right now. Actually quite enjoying it

Yeah, your'e actually right. I shouldn't worry about how "advanced" a suit is. Especially considering that the Mark 4, 6 and 7 were all eons better than the 42. I'll likely buy the hot toys version of this, and hopefully they'll release an ultimate ultron too. Ultron is my favourite marvel villain.
View attachment 180995

BTW listening to the age of ultron soundtrack right now. Actually quite enjoying it

I'm surprised Marvel released an image of ultimate Ultron.

It's not for the movie. It's for a game I think.

Yep. It's for the age of ultron promotion for the marvel alliance online game.

One thing I like about this one is the change from 2 toes on the prime version to 4 toes on ultimate.

EDIT: Nevermind, Prime has 4 toes too. I just saw it at a weird angle

Share your devious ways. Soundtrack junkie here, I want a listen. Brian Tyler has become one of my favorites in recent years.

Also, I actually think FROM THE LITTLE BIT WE'VE SEEN (just a disclaimer before I get hounded), I actually like the Mark 43 inverse colors better than the 45. I never liked the gold primary on the suit, but with the colors swapped I really enjoy the appearance.

After seeing the movie all I can say is the Mk 45 is a glorious suit.

45 spoilers and thoughts
Spoiler Spoiler:

Brainiac. Just seen the film and I too totally prefer the 43.

Ditto, I'm actually now keeping my 43 PO as that way I get part of Mk1 Ultron too

Spoiler Spoiler:

It's hard to discuss this without having the whole post in spoilers, but I agree with Brainiac.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Back